• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

If you could go shooting or hunting with anyone on the forum...

I would like to shoot with @orion, seems like he would be a fun guy to get to know. Plus he accidentally gave me a gift. In his video on the Firefly, one of his original set up videos, he talked about the need for an external monitor to truly get the crosshairs and sight picture right. He said hook an HDMI cable to it and while live, do the adjustments. Well I take may 7 year old little guy with me hurting. He has cerebral palsy and he has difficult getting out of the truck to a hunting environment. But he loves going with me and we love being together. What I do now, thanks to Orion is I keep the camera connected to the HDMI and he holds the monitor and can see the animal and see the shot through the scope just like me in real time. He gets to "hunt" with dad. Instead of trying to see the animal through windows of a truck and asking "did you get him" and having to be on the sideline, he is now fully part of the experience. Thank you Orion for the idea. 

You make it pretty tough because I know and have shot with a big pile of the guys on here. Not so much into hunting these days so...

Flintsack has to be top of the list.... his experience and shooting skills .... would be great to sit down and compare and see in action.

Stoti and family.... has to be one of the most fun shooting experiences out there.

Vmax..... I'd like to see his shooting skills and rifle builds in person.

Honorable mention... Nervoustrig, Vetmx, mtnGhost.... all great sources of knowledge and good shooting.

I get to shoot almost every month... sometimes multiple times, with Franklink, Steve123, BlueBaby , XSUtimate, Centercut, and others who don't post here. .... all great shooters and fun times.

Bob

Anyone that I can learn from when shooting. I already shoot with quite a few shooters that are better than me, like @arzrover and @steve123 So additionally I'd like to shoot with @justweld - Justin @greek - John Bagakis @motorhead - Scott and @rusbear - Nicolay and @jayson Jayson Barnes. I've also had great fun and learned much shooting with @22jim Jim Cyran and with the Legend, @therealld LD. 

And for the most fun, shooting with the entire Team Centercut crew!

As far as hunting, I'd love to join the UA guys on their annual Ground Squirrel hunt where they schwack them by the thousands...

And then my normal hunting crew in SOCAL @socaloldman @pesty3782 and @gerry52

WAYYYY too tough. but my 3 would be 

Bigragu - closest friend I have on the forum. Really good guy.

Cannonball - Yes , YOU! because we may soon be in the same region. 

Joe rhea - Enjoyed many a great conversation , besides he is a fun F&*(#$ guy!

Come on down and we will make that happen. I’ll even fix everyone a little “Welcome to Tennessee” snack that you can take back to your new place. I just need to know if you prefer pork or beef…

6305203C-B265-4E52-8CC4-1255F1D36DF7.1625002926.jpeg
4C970EEB-1F9F-4262-9EA9-10122ABDD8D5.1625002927.jpeg

WAYYYY too tough. but my 3 would be 

Bigragu - closest friend I have on the forum. Really good guy.

Cannonball - Yes , YOU! because we may soon be in the same region. 

Joe rhea - Enjoyed many a great conversation , besides he is a fun F&*(#$ guy!

Come on down and we will make that happen. I’ll even fix everyone a little “Welcome to Tennessee” snack that you can take back to your new place. I just need to know if you prefer pork or beef…

6305203C-B265-4E52-8CC4-1255F1D36DF7.1625002926.jpeg
4C970EEB-1F9F-4262-9EA9-10122ABDD8D5.1625002927.jpeg

Definitely take you up on that! Just as soon as I pull off my version of “ Escape from New York “ lol!

This is tough, because I agree that most folks on this forum would be great to shoot with. A giant "jamboree" sounds like a great time to be had.

I think Orion would be fun to chase/hunt Iguanas with. He's a cracker with his Priest, and the number of iguanas running rampant is CRAZY!

.68 Whiskey, Norm, and Steve (It's like the Beatles, you don't break them up.) - I like shooters that show/explain their misses as much as their hits, plus they look like they have fun, even when the weather isn't the best.

Giles - he'd be fun to shoot with, especially if he wears his bumble bee costume! Then off to the pub!