• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch !If you bought a new hw97 walnut!

I ordered the HW97K in 22 cal walnut, but AoA says I'm going to have to wait another week or two. But sir . . . I want mine now! Orv.
Production scheduling for a modern day manufacturing plant like HW pellet guns isn't new science . You would think dealers would know delivery dates.. I realize a day in the USA is like three-four days in Germany but , come on. If you say I well be there on Monday and you show up on Thursday ...your on time.

Reactions: Bandito
Production scheduling for a modern day manufacturing plant like HW pellet guns isn't new science . You would think dealers would know delivery dates.. I realize a day in the USA is like three-four days in Germany but , come on. If you say I well be there on Monday and you show up on Thursday ...your on time.
Oh yes, when I placed my order last month, the AoA representative clearly informed me that both the .177 cal and the .20s were available and in stock, but the .22 cal rifles wouldn't be available until something like the third week of May. I just hope that I might get it in time for our son's visit arriving on the 20th. We're going shooting, that's for sure! Orv.

I gave up after three months and bought a preowned in .177. from AOA. Turned out to be a neat gun, but not the .20 cal I wanted. The whole pre-order thing with ALL the air gun dealers is kinda hokie dokie IMO.
Airguns of Arizona has an excellent reputation, and by that, I not only placed my order, but paid for it in full. Next week, I'll give them a call to check out the status of my .22 cal. Orv

Do we have to look at blue laminates until then?
I guess we do, but i might be getting a tx200hc in walnut but used in .22

Screenshot_20240517_042411_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_042428_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_042447_Messenger.jpg

Well, it could allways be worse. You could have waited 7 months for your rifle, then make the order for the scope you planned to use only to find out it won't available for shipping for a month.
👍
I dare not show the dreaded Blue Lam, so here's my walnut stock rifle.

View attachment 465109
I love that pump gun and the sights look amazing (Benjamine or Sheridan?)

I love that pump gun and the sights look amazing (Benjamine or Sheridan?)
Thanks
That is a Sheridan Bluestreak that I bought new in 72.
I added the Williams peep sight, the trigger shoe, and extra irises in the trigger guard, in the early eighties. All from the Beeman catalog. I also refinished the stock with a tru-oil finish at that time.
The other one in this pic is a 55 that I picked up recently.

Screenshot_20240517_171019_Gallery.jpg

Thanks
That is a Sheridan Bluestreak that I bought new in 72.
I added the Williams peep sight, the trigger shoe, and extra irises in the trigger guard, in the early eighties. All from the Beeman catalog. I also refinished the stock with a tru-oil finish at that time.
The other one in this pic is a 55 that I picked up recently.

View attachment 465329
sweet!