HW/Weihrauch !If you bought a new hw97 walnut!

lol

lol you should have gotten the walnut lol
Who knows? Maybe one of those laminates are Walnut?
20240502_062350.jpg

Lol

Who knows? Maybe one of those laminates are Walnut?
View attachment 462836
Lol
awwwww i see a scratch how dare you .20cal lol!!! I love that laminate but having a walnut 97 I think it is the first time. I also want a cometta 400 but need to wait for it to come in stock and to pick a gem out the lot!!!

I also would like a diana 460 or the new .25cal gamo hunter extreme lol I want a bunch of diffrent ones.

My biggest fear If I got a tx200hc I believe the bear trap noise will get on my nerves and $879.00 for the Walnut I mean really, dads top blew when he seen that price. And every video or post I keep seeing the AA is pellet picky and so is dads, But for $900 it better shoot everything good and supposedly the 97k is not as picky.

awwwww i see a scratch how dare you .20cal lol!!! I love that laminate but having a walnut 97 I think it is the first time. I also want a cometta 400 but need to wait for it to come in stock and to pick a gem out the lot!!!

I also would like a diana 460 or the new .25cal gamo hunter extreme lol I want a bunch of diffrent ones.
That is hardly a scatch, but I was surpised by some of the obvious ones that happened to the stock prior to finish coating.
20240508_164139.jpg
This one jumped out at me as it came out of the box. I ran my fingernail over it and it was smooth as glass.

IMG_2579.jpeg