If money aint the issue what scope you buying?

At the moment it would be this for my Veteran .25

1661221493621.png

Tomorrow it might be the Trijicon thermal

1661221626025.png

Reactions: Ctkny and jearly
At the moment it would be this for my Veteran .25

View attachment 284771

Tomorrow it might be the Trijicon thermal

View attachment 284772
You have excellent taste.

The March scope is my one and only “must buy” when I have the funds.

Reactions: DaveSa
Oh I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

I'd be putting it on a rifle I might not shoot inside 20y again so it wouldn't bother me much. Having a HUGE amount of elevation travel is the main benefit I'm looking for.
Check out the Arken optics lineup, if elevation travel is what your looking for, as they have tons of travel!

Check out the Arken optics lineup, if elevation travel is what your looking for, as they have tons of travel!

Thanks for trying to help but I already have a March 5-42x56 which has 40 mils of elevation travel. I want more :oops:
;):D for a few reasons. ""EDIT, I sold this scope"".

I also have 4 other scopes from 26 to 32 mils of travel.

Last edited:

Sightron SVIII FFP 5-40X56 ED IR ZERO STOP​

Designed for long range target shooting and hunting, the scope provides 20 MILS of windage and 40 MILS of elevation with .1 Mil tactical knobs. The windage and elevation knobs have 10 MILS per revolution. The new 40 mm body tube is waterproof, shockproof and nitrogen charged. Minimum focus is 10 meters.

I shot the TexTreme FT event the second day with a guy using one of these... All I could say was O. M. G.

Sightron SVIII FFP 5-40X56 ED IR ZERO STOP​

Designed for long range target shooting and hunting, the scope provides 20 MILS of windage and 40 MILS of elevation with .1 Mil tactical knobs. The windage and elevation knobs have 10 MILS per revolution. The new 40 mm body tube is waterproof, shockproof and nitrogen charged. Minimum focus is 10 meters.

I shot the TexTreme FT event the second day with a guy using one of these... All I could say was O. M. G.
Over 3 lb target shooting yes hunting no. Who wants to lug around 3 lb scope plus everything else? An exception if you're just going to stay in a blind all day and not move around.

Reactions: 1a2a3m4p
Over 3 lb target shooting yes hunting no. Who wants to lug around 3 lb scope plus everything else? An exception if you're just going to stay in a blind all day and not move around.
True, but other top of the line scopes are tanks also. I think everyone mentioned, Nightforce ATAC-R, IOR, Vortex Razor, etc are pretty heavy…. 😉

Last edited: