Tuning If I wanted to change caliber on my FX Dreamline

I will admit that when I have changed barrels/calibers on my Dreamline guns in the past, I have swapped out the entire shrouded barrel assembly from one gun to another. In one case I did swap the barrel assemblies and probes between a .25 cal gun and a .22 cal gun (the .25 gun had an air cylinder and I swapped it to a .22 cal which had a bottle, to get more shots per fill with the .25). It was dead simple to do these swaps and then tune for the new caliber.

A bit more money but I might suggest that you purchase a caliber change kit from, for example, Utah Airguns:

https://utahairguns.com/fx-dreamline-stx-barrel-kit/

They are currently in stock for the .22 cal in both lengths (kind of rare to find anything in stock these days), and it then becomes really easy to change back-and-forth between .22 and .25 calibers.

And if you are done with .25 cal, you can always sell the shrouded barrel assembly and probe, likely pretty easily.

I now have an FX Dreamline 25 caliber (600mm barrel).

If I wanted to change the caliber to 22, do I understand correctly that the cheapest way to do that would be to buy a 22 cal 600 mm superior liner and a 22 caliber pellet probe. No other parts would be needed ? I could reuse the shroud etc that I already have.

You need the brass barrel inlet, the stainless piece that holds the liner on the breech end, the liner and liner lock. In addition to probe and magazine. Huma sells a caliber change kit I believe.