If I saw raccoons on my property like this

Some states allow shooting raccoon with an AG and some do not. At one time Iowa did not, so check your laws first or hope no one sees you and reports it.
This is more like Most states allow shooting raccoon with an AG and some do not.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 003206.png

Some states allow shooting raccoon with an AG and some do not. At one time Iowa did not, so check your laws first or hope no one sees you and reports it.
I am almost always one to follow the rules......but, my shed floors, walls, roof, my garbage cans, my house roof, my deck siding...........
Shoot-shovel-shutup

Even the most leftist states while on your own property and /or protecting food crops there is are exemptions.
As part of our friendly non union Coyote agreement all clean up duties, which I must say they do quite well. :unsure:
View attachment 451184View attachment 451185
You must live by me, those are the 4 young ones I've seen in my garden area.

His trash can securing projects are not inexpensive if you consider the time involved. Our local trash hauler provides bins that are raccoon proof as-is, with large square bases and hinged lids with overhanging lips that are impossible to for them to open.

The underlying premise of the video is 'humane' pest-proofing, which even comes across in his avuncular narrative. Which is nonsense - as others have said raccoons destroy everything.