Brocock/BRK If I could have only one PCP.....

Along time I have bought many PCP's and I keep many more of what I need.

I like Daystate's.

I like AGT's

I like my FX Panthera.

I keep three Evanix.

My Brocock Bantam Sniper is really comfortable.

But if I would have to spend money in just one PCP, of all I have shot, my choice would be the BRK Ghost .30 Cal and I would buy a kit of .25 Cal also.

I am of the idea that the Delta is better than the Ghost, but mechanical rifles have less risk than electronic ones.
I do not want to say that the Ghost is "better" than the beauty and control of the Wolverine's, or the accuracy with pellets and slugs oft the Vulcan 3 and/or Uragan 2, or the perfection of the Red a and Delta Wolf..... But the possibility of changing calibers of the Ghost doubtless is something that can make you save money without compromising accuracy and performance.

This is what I think up to now.
All great choices

Benjamin Bulldog .357. I have many pcp's and the Bulldog I don't have to change barrels or calibers. Just change the weight of the ammo. 67 grain roundball to 200 grain slugs and anything in between depending on the quarry. There or other .357's out there but some are unreliable and some can't shoot longer, heavier slugs. Bulldog is the very versatile pcp and super reliable.

Reactions: MichaelHunt
Benjamin Bulldog .357. I have many pcp's and the Bulldog I don't have to change barrels or calibers. Just change the weight of the ammo. 67 grain roundball to 200 grain slugs and anything in between depending on the quarry. There or other .357's out there but some are unreliable and some can't shoot longer, heavier slugs. Bulldog is the very versatile pcp and super reliable.
I agree with the .357 as a solo PCP in the house, people have the missunderstanding that they are to much for small game,......and that is a mistake.

Reactions: jpmustblaze
I agree with the .357 as a solo PCP in the house, people have the missunderstanding that they are to much for small game,......and that is a mistake.
People have been hunting with .22 Lr forever. The .357 is basically a .22 lr equivalent ish in the airgun world. Not too much for small game just sounds like a lot

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
I was thinking about picking up a Ghost and see if I liked it better than Maverick . But then I was reading about different issues with them and a barrel change is about $600 . So I decided to stick with what I know and have an easy to adjust, and reasonable caliber change pricing. I would keep my Vet standard though if I could only keep one .

Reactions: orangeokie
I was thinking about picking up a Ghost and see if I liked it better than Maverick . But then I was reading about different issues with them and a barrel change is about $600 . So I decided to stick with what I know and have an easy to adjust, and reasonable caliber change pricing. I would keep my Vet standard though if I could only keep one .
Yeah the vet is another one of those one gun guns

I have one pcp and it’s a m3 compact. I can’t figure out what to get next since it’s so good. I def need another one though based on what I read here since it’s just a matter of seconds until every o ring breaks rendering it unfixable and useless. I’ve got a compressor that can’t go to waste on one gun at the same time!!! I’m wondering if I should get a panthera hunter compact next that is less tunable or wait for the m4 line to be released and get a sniper….

I have one pcp and it’s a m3 compact. I can’t figure out what to get next since it’s so good. I def need another one though based on what I read here since it’s just a matter of seconds until every o ring breaks rendering it unfixable and useless. I’ve got a compressor that can’t go to waste on one gun at the same time!!! I’m wondering if I should get a panthera hunter compact next that is less tunable or wait for the m4 line to be released and get a sniper….
One is none two is one. You’re a very strong individual I just cave and buy but end up selling, giving away or just returning if it’s not up to my standards. You’re absolutely correct the m3 is just perfect

I am going to elaborate picking the best of the air rifles I have shoot with:

- shots per fill of my FX Panthera with a 580 cc bottle min the front and the 300 cc bottle on the rear.
- Comfort of the Daystate Red Wolf.
- Daystate Electronic trigger.
- Vulcan/Uragan magazines.
- length of the FX Panthera Compact Hunter.
- Beauty of Daystate Huntsman.
- Upper scope rail of the Daystate Delta Wolf.
- Safety of the Delta Wolf.
- Adjustability and panel control of the Delta Wolf.
- Inside chrony of the Delta Wolf.
- Semi of the Sidewinder.
- Accuracy with pellets and slugs of the Vulcan/Uragan.
- Smooth at shot of the BRK Ghost.
- Side lever of the Delta Wolf.
- Power of the Rattler.

Unfortunately the one who could make a rifle with all the pros above listed would be Daystate ........ And they are not in the creativity mood of FX.

I am going to elaborate picking the best of the air rifles I have shoot with:

- shots per fill of my FX Panthera with a 580 cc bottle min the front and the 300 cc bottle on the rear.
- Comfort of the Daystate Red Wolf.
- Daystate Electronic trigger.
- Vulcan/Uragan magazines.
- length of the FX Panthera Compact Hunter.
- Beauty of Daystate Huntsman.
- Upper scope rail of the Daystate Delta Wolf.
- Safety of the Delta Wolf.
- Adjustability and panel control of the Delta Wolf.
- Inside chrony of the Delta Wolf.
- Semi of the Sidewinder.
- Accuracy with pellets and slugs of the Vulcan/Uragan.
- Smooth at shot of the BRK Ghost.
- Side lever of the Delta Wolf.
- Power of the Rattler.

Unfortunately the one who could make a rifle with all the pros above listed would be Daystate ........ And they are not in the creativity mood of FX.
Well we just came up with a new brand “Invincible Air Guns”

Reactions: Emu
I hear you. I kind of want a ghost to compliment my M3. Always been curious about that gun.

I have only one PCP.

And that is the Huben pistol .25, can use it as a pistol and then in minutes can transform it into a carbine and then back to pistol again.

At a possible 80+ FPE is a perfect hunter in both forms,....that's all I need if I have only one PCP.
If i could have only one Current pistol this would be it awesome performance out of that package!

I hear you. I kind of want a ghost to compliment my M3. Always been curious about that gun.
After owning an impact and shooting my mates ghost I no which one I would have and it’s not made in Sweden.

In your previous post you said that your m3 can be made into many guns, I am not sure that’s true. Yes you can swap barrels both calibre and length, yes you can swap bottle capacity and length, yes you can swap shrouds and moderators but at the end of all that it still a metal chassis bullpup. There are other gun platforms that are far more versatile when it comes to the variety of use and styling.

For example I have had Theoben rapids for nearly 30 years, they have been.177, 20. 22 and 25 (could easily be .30 and 357) they had been a pistol with a 6”barrel, a bullpup, carbine, compact hunter, thumbhole walnut stock, laminate target stock, 60cc bottle, 120cc tube, 180cc tube, 200cc bottle, 280cc bottle, 360cc bottle, 400cc bottle, 480cc carbon bottle and 500cc bottle, they been used with or without a reg. i could swap and change to any of the configuration above and back again in 30mm . I am sure they are other guns equally adaptable, but I am not convinced the impact is one of them.