Brocock/BRK If I could have only one PCP.....

Along time I have bought many PCP's and I keep many more of what I need.

I like Daystate's.

I like AGT's

I like my FX Panthera.

I keep three Evanix.

My Brocock Bantam Sniper is really comfortable.

But if I would have to spend money in just one PCP, of all I have shot, my choice would be the BRK Ghost .30 Cal and I would buy a kit of .25 Cal also.

I am of the idea that the Delta is better than the Ghost, but mechanical rifles have less risk than electronic ones.
I do not want to say that the Ghost is "better" than the beauty and control of the Wolverine's, or the accuracy with pellets and slugs oft the Vulcan 3 and/or Uragan 2, or the perfection of the Red a and Delta Wolf..... But the possibility of changing calibers of the Ghost doubtless is something that can make you save money without compromising accuracy and performance.

This is what I think up to now.

Last edited:
@Emu What about your Western Sidewinders? How did they go from the best thing since flan to not even making the list?

Last edited:
I really like my Daystate, FX, BSA and AA rifles, but if I could only keep one it would be my American Air Arms Paradigm .30

1707259471022.jpeg

@Emu What about your Western Sidewinders? How did they go from the best thing since flan to not even making the list?

I did not include the Sidewinders because there's no posible interchange of cals if you have the .30 Cal.

You can switch among .22 and .25 exclusively..... As far as I know.

If I was going to say that the advantage of the Ghost is to switch among .30 Cal and .25 Cal, buying just one scope and one set of mounting rings, then the Sidewinders are out of the competition.

For me a .30 Cal is an absolute need for hunting.

Irrespective of the HUGE advantage of the semi automatic, the power, the accuracy, weight, length, comfortable to shoulder of the Sidewinder, the "cons" of the Sidewinder is the trigger. That trigger makes the Sidewinder a more difficult to control rifle vs. a Ghost, the FX Panthera, a Delta or an AGT rifle or a Wolverine.

Notwithstanding, every time you go hunting, the Sidewinder is a strong candidate to be graved to the adventure. Doubtless !

@Emu So the determining factor is your ability to swap calibers up to .30 caliber? I just found it strange that the Sidewinder didn’t make your list in this thread after several glowing reports in previous AGN threads.
I am of the idea that the Ghost is a very good rifle and with the possibility of changing calibers. It is really adjustable very easy.

I was able to hunt with a Ghost .30, but I do not own one now.

Reactions: Coolhand
I'd have to say an M3. I've had one, it's been a 22, a 25, back to 22, back to 25, pellets, slugs.........I can change it again tomorrow if I want. One rifle to do whatever I want.
I have never had in my hands an M3, so I may not say anything good or bad about it.

I can testify that change of calibers in the Ghost is really easy because I saw how my PCP provider changed the .22 kit for the ..30 Cal really quick.

@Emu So the determining factor is your ability to swap calibers up to .30 caliber? I just found it strange that the Sidewinder didn’t make your list in this thread after several glowing reports in previous AGN threads.
The Sidewinder is a weird rifle.

If you look at it it is not attractive at all, you may not say it is refined...... But it shoulders extremely well. Yesterday I took a dove at 100 yard with my Sidewinder.25.... Absolutely easy.

The trigger is not "normal", you need to pull a long way and it is not predictable, but once you learn to shoot with it the rifle is extremely accurate.

Even it is a subnormal rifle, it is very difficult not to choose it for going hunting.

The semi is a real advantage, the rifle is comfortable, it's accurate at very long distance and powerful.

When we were kids we met beautiful girls and also had friends not so attractive but it was a pleasure to talk with them and we felt really comfortable with their company..... Something alike happens with the Sidewinder.....

Sidewinders are weird rifles......

Last edited:
Reactions: orangeokie
I have never had in my hands an M3, so I may not say anything good or bad about it.

I can testify that change of calibers in the Ghost is really easy because I saw how my PCP provider changed the .22 kit for the ..30 Cal really quick.
There are many top notch rifles out there capable of many things. I'm not a fanboy of any brand and love the beauty of choice.

Reactions: HKVP9