• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Identification Help, Please

I have come into possession of what looks to be a carbiine style air rifle. There are no markings any where, other than near the muzzle end of the stock I see "Normal - HOP". Normal as an arrow above it pointing towards the muzzle and HOP has an arrow pointing back towards the action.

Thank you for any/all help

I have some photos -
Unknown 09122023 (177).JPG
Unknown 09122023 (179).JPG

Definitely an air soft rifle stock. Like a JG BAR 10 style. (Kinda Rem 700 style). Hop means Hop Up like it puts pressure on a rubber piece in the barrel that when the airsoft bb goes past it it puts back spin on the BB and that makes it fly further.

Gun:

The magazine cut out is another reason I'm sure that's it. Has a little ejection button, right? See how the mag has the same side cutouts?

Magazine:

Definitely an air soft rifle stock. Like a JG BAR 10 style. (Kinda Rem 700 style). Hop means Hop Up like it puts pressure on a rubber piece in the barrel that when the airsoft bb goes past it it puts back spin on the BB and that makes it fly further.

Gun:

The magazine cut out is another reason I'm sure that's it. Has a little ejection button, right? See how the mag has the same side cutouts?

Magazine:
Thank you!!

Thank you!!
You're welcome. You got me to go on a trip down memory lane, I had that exact airsoft gun as a teenager. Lots of time sniping in the woods haha And also could say it was a stepping stone for my love of modifying airguns. I put different barrel in it and a PVC LDC on the end and tried to do a custom hop up (that's how I knew per your HOP sentence).

Is your stock all sticky like the rubber coating is coming off and is kinda gel-like? I just handled my airsoft gun and eww..