Ideas for Carrying a PCP Airgun on a Bicycle?

I'm looking to carry my FX Wildcat on a bike in order to cover more ground and gain easier access more remote places. I'm looking for a good way of carrying it on the bike where it's accessible and secured, but doesn't get in the way too much. Anyone out there doing this successfully? 

I currently have a fat tire E-Bike, but that's up for sale and I will be replacing it with a plus tire bike made for bike packing (Which is kind of like a mountain bike with wide tires and lots of mounting threaded inserts for mounting stuff).

Sling it diagonally across your back. I have a carrier I can mount on the rack of my Pugsley specifically for carrying a rifle, but once it is mounted it is not really accesible. When I have hunted off the fatbike I used the bike to get to glassing spots, with the rifle on my back. Then stalked and killed. Loaded the rear antelope quarters on the front low rider rack. One front quarter opposite the rifle on the rear rack and a quarter and backstraps in my backpack to get back to the car.

Many years ago I preferred big fat tires, now with 62yo I have a dedicated gravel bike with a 32mm rubber. A best compromise between asphalt and dirt roads, but way easier to push to remote places, dressed up with frame packs for multi day rides.

I have/had a good backpack also I could fit inside a frame bag, but over this last winter I installed a 500 shrouded barrel to my Leshiy2 and that changed everything, me back to a zero again.

Looking as well.

Look at gun mounts for ATV and UTV's, there are many options that could be adopted to a bicycle. Bevaware of carrying it in a sling over your back....be prepared to ve stopped by not very friendly police officers. Peoples first thought will be a " sniper" and you could be in serious trouble. Being enclosed in a case will make you look much less guilty...

Call me crazy, but I'd think attaching directly to the bike frame would be asking for things to get a major vibration test. A backpack you wear would add a layer of shock dampening..plus being up high on your back would keep it away from low branches or rocks.

A good backpack to carry rifle and gear. Better to protect the rifle and use woodcraft when you get close.

Look at gun mounts for ATV and UTV's, there are many options that could be adopted to a bicycle. Bevaware of carrying it in a sling over your back....be prepared to ve stopped by not very friendly police officers. Peoples first thought will be a " sniper" and you could be in serious trouble. Being enclosed in a case will make you look much less guilty...

Guilty of what? I have carried rifles on my back to competitions on motorcycles many times. Stopped in restaurants and hotels on the way also, never had an issue. Walking back to the hotel in Louisville at NFAA (national field archery association) nationals a few weeks back, I was carrying my longbow and a quiver full of arrows. I had stopped and was touring a distillery. About 3/4 of the way through security stopped me and asked to leave my "weapon" at the front counter. I walked up front and left my bow, but they said nothing about my pistol....