• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Idaho...the hogs are coming...WHICH IS BAD!!!

@chrisusa, one of the advantages states like Idaho has "naturally" against the hogs, apex predator like cougars and wolves that don't exist in other parts of the United States. If you look at sheer numbers per square miles of land. And I am sure that am sure for a cougar and wolves get the taste for hog, it will become a primary food source. I know hogs are tough, but a wolf pack will easily defeat a hog. If a wolf pack can take down a musk ox, then hogs are easy prey.

All other comments aside, I hear from the folks down south they that can wipe out a well landscaped yard in no time. People can spend a ton of money doing a yard or having one done. You should have no problem gaining support from those people.

Yeah, here in Florida, I have seen areas that look like it was carpet bombed from them rooting up areas. They don't take all that long to do that either.