Tuning I'd like to keep this topic about my .50 cal dragon here.

If I posted my question on the topic of my .50 cal Evanix dragon on the correct topic which I'm not sure about nobody would see it because only one post was made back in January and nobody responded to the guy who asked a question. 

So maybe the moderators will keep this on the "General discussion" for a day or two so I can get some input.

My .50 cal leaks air and I don't know how to fix it. The gun has the tripple barrel and the air leaks out the middle barrel at the end next to muzzle. I'm sure there is an O-ring there but I can't figure out how to take it apart. The spanner nut is tight but I can't get the center plug unscrewed. 

It worked great about 6 months ago but today the air was empty. I cocked the gun as stated in manual but that's a joke.BTW....it is very difficult to cocked this gun in the high power setting.

I cannot find anything on YouTube which is what they guy was asking on this site but nobody looked at his post. 

I'm sure my post will be moved ad well so hopefully someone will help me out here before it is moved into lala land where nobody cares. :)

If I cannot fix this gun then I'll either give it to one of you just pay shipping or I'll toss it into the lake.:)

Joe

Where the pen points is where it leaks. Seems like it should be an easy fix. Don't think more than a dozen rounds have gone down the barrel.
20210905_080505.1630854483.jpg
20210905_080447.1630854518.jpg

If it's leaking from the center tube the burst disk is leaking/let go. It's built similar to my Sumatra and all I did was use a metric Allen wrench to remove the cap over the burst disk. My middle tube end nut was so tight it ripped the nub that engages the hole. The large nut came off a lot easier. I ended up modding a spanner wrench that came with my hand pump by grinding off one of the 2 nubs.

Yep, you're correct, got it mixed up with my Evanix, sorry about that. No problems with the Evanix at all.

The reason I bought the Dragon Claw was to shoot air bolts. Those air bolts are cool but they fly like he'll and tough to stop, remove from target and seem to be good for just one shot.

Thanks everyone for the input and I will follow-up with all the leads.

Moderators, you can now move this post to its proper spot for others to search for. Thank you for letting it stay here in the general discussion until I got what I needed, much appreciated!!

Joe