I'd like to introduce everyone to Robert Airington (Deermeatfordinner)

Man" i think i want to move their"" great people to"

The fishing is great and easy access for all. But the reason this guy can hunt in south Florida like he can is due to having access to premium private property in south Florida most people wouldn’t have access to. Think having access to hunt big manors in England. Either you have the land or know the people that do, or you’re out of luck. The general public doesn’t have much hunting opportunities in south Florida. 

North Florida is different with more hunting opportunities. 

Man" i think i want to move their"" great people to"

The fishing is great and easy access for all. But the reason this guy can hunt in south Florida like he can is due to having access to premium private property in south Florida most people wouldn’t have access to. Think having access to hunt big manors in England. Either you have the land or know the people that do, or you’re out of luck. The general public doesn’t have much hunting opportunities in south Florida. 

North Florida is different with more hunting opportunities.

I believe anyone can shoot iguanas with airguns at canals on the side of the road in Florida. It's best to inform local police if you intend to do it though.

I was actually referring to the other kinds of hunting in his videos. South Florida isn’t the sportsman’s paradise the videos might imply (for the average person who doesn't have land access). 

The iguanas aren’t protected because they are exotics, but hunting them can only be done on private land where permission is given or public land where hunting is specifically allowed. The canals actually aren’t open for hunting, but apparently its being tolerated. 

A person hunting there would need to check both with the local police department and then the FWC and have permission from both to ensure a ticket won’t ensue.