• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Icon mod

Did you message them for the non warranty return parts ? When they responded to me they asked if I was aware they were no warranty off returned rifles and I said yes. They then will check the returned rifles and send me an invoice to pay. I am thinking of doing a .25 caliber ICON if I can find all the needed parts.
Here was my message below I would think it would warrant some sort of reply.
Body:hi, is it possible to order a complete breech assembly with side lever and barrel for an 1100z in .22 ?

Good call on the Beeman barrel DR. KRALENSTEIN. I have the original barrels from my 1358 and they fit the breech perfect. Now to find a barrel and mag and I am all set. Yep I have the tubing to go to turn the .22 probe to .25 that I used on my NOTOS .25 bottle conversion. It was almost a perfect fit. Only a slight turn down. Would need to come up with a mag also but if the 1359 barrel would work then the 1359 mag might work. Need to look into it. I bought several BARRA valves to play with to open up and tinker with.

I didnt think I got lucky but maybe. I ordered 3 addt`l breeches for some QB mods and a .25 ICON build and have a tracking number for those. Not sure why they would tell you that. These are parts they sell off returned warranty guns and come with no warranty.
I haven't ordered mine yet but I need too. Hopefully they don't tell me no.

As for the 1359 mag fitting, I would think it would. It's all the same breech and barrel design as far as I can tell.