I would stock up now while Pellets are available.

How many of you guys are going to have to will away all these pellets? You all are like " I've got 100K pellets, I'm good for awhile!"... and then most of these same guys are retired and older. No offense, but do you actually have enough time to shoot all that lead?

As for the gent who commented above that war won't reach the USA... it won't come from the outside, its already brewing from within.

While I agree that it seems like a lot of ammo but it’s really not THAT much and no, not all of us are retired. How many real guns do people have and do they have time to shoot them besides few retired folks and can all of them afford to shoot all their real guns that much given the ammo prices?

America is so big and away from crazies we can only be destroyed from within and the RuZZians and Chinese working hard on that thanks to social media. Some people who cries civil world think there are many like them are just in the social media echo chamber full of Chinese and RuZZians egging them on while laughing their ass off while earn a place on Alphabet org watch list. Do they realize other people have guns too and military has even bigger guns? Will they really be so big and bad when bullets fly their direction? Doubt it.

Lastly: will any of them be willing to fire the first shot to kill another fellow American citizen? If so they are muderers and traitors that need to dealt with accordingly.

Back to original topic, raised my FX 177 pellet stock back to 10,000 so I’m good for a little while again.

Last edited:
While I agree that it seems like a lot of ammo but it’s really not THAT much and no, not all of us are retired. How many real guns do people have and do they have time to shoot them besides few retired folks and can all of them afford to shoot all their real guns that much given the ammo prices?

America is so big and away from crazies we can only be destroyed from within and the RuZZians and Chinese working hard on that thanks to social media. Some people who cries civil world think there are many like them are just in the social media echo chamber full of Chinese and RuZZians egging them on while laughing their ass off while earn a place on 3 letter organization watch list. Do they realize other people have guns too and military has even bigger guns? Will they really be so big and bad when bullets fly their direction? Doubt it.

Lastly: will any of them willing to fire the first shot to kill another fellow American citizen? If so they are muderers and traitors that need to dealt with accordingly.

Back to original topic, raised my FX 177 pellet stock back to 10,000 so I’m good for a little while.
I keep about 3-5k of pellets per caliber anymore. That's plenty for me, I work 50hr/week and maybe shoot a hundred pellets a week between 4 different rifles. Now if the world actually goes to hell and I don't have to work I might need those 100k pellets since I won't have anything else to do... maybe find a power source for my compressor since infrastructure would be non existent and I hate hand pumping a bottle gun!

Reactions: qball