• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

I Would Love to be Out Hunting But….

…my damned stomach won’t act right. Went out to a ranch earlier to check on a new calf and saw these. I want one

B8658E62-8457-4800-A62D-05532EFFE435.1645233744.jpeg

A friend of mine told me he once spooked a deer with a stomach growl.

Amazing hearing they have!

Just so TxM can sleep tonight I'll add that my friend was sitting in a blind with his Texan .308.

Yes, believe it. There’s so much that goes into preparing for a hunt and there are many specifics that aren’t taught, but rather learned by getting out there. I’d much rather break the silence with a violent blast of air from the muzzle of a big bore than from my digestive tract. It sucks when you’ve prepared and waited hours only to get to that moment where you’re waiting for the opportunity to take the best shot and your body does something unpredictable that all the discipline in the world cannot prevent. My grandfather used to say “stick close to the house if ya bowels ain’t right.”