• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I wonder if pellets are going to be hard to get with all that's going on?

Mostly all countries are closed for gatherings and lots of businesses is temporarily closed I wonder how long it will be before shipping stops from outside the United stats or if the pellet co. Are shouting down for a little bit. I guess all manufactures of all airguns might be postponed? I hope all this nonsense ends soon I just was wondering because a lot of gun shops are selling out of bullets empty shelves!! That's why am asking. Thank you 

They won't be hard to find unless we make them hard to find! Buyers who hoard make life hard for the others who act responsibly. Yes, the effect of the virus will impact almost everything, as most manufacturers can't function in a work-at-home environment. I have 8-10 tins of pellets, a few of which I have had over a year. I'm not going to buy more anticipating a shortage, and by the time I need more, I am confident we will be through this. I saw a women leaving the grocery store the other day, had toilet paper stacked so high in the cart she could hardly walk. She had bought most of what was left, and the shelves were bare. I guarantee, a year from now she will still have some of it, while others who need a little today, have none. We need to take care of each other, not just ourselves. 

They won't be hard to find unless we make them hard to find! Buyers who hoard make life hard for the others who act responsibly. Yes, the effect of the virus will impact almost everything, as most manufacturers can't function in a work-at-home environment. I have 8-10 tins of pellets, a few of which I have had over a year. I'm not going to buy more anticipating a shortage, and by the time I need more, I am confident we will be through this. I saw a women leaving the grocery store the other day, had toilet paper stacked so high in the cart she could hardly walk. She had bought most of what was left, and the shelves were bare. I guarantee, a year from now she will still have some of it, while others who need a little today, have none. We need to take care of each other, not just ourselves. 

Betcha a buck she was buying that amount to help supply others.

Nobody needs THAT much for themselves.

Maybe she works at a retirement home or something.

My stash in the pic above is what I normally have.

I haven't bought a roll in a couple weeks.

I buy certain things in quantity when there's a good sale. Glad I did 😉

Matt

I don't "Hoard" pellets per se, but through all the testing and buying when sales come on, I have plenty. I probably should have sold off some of it by now, but end up not being too worth my trouble or a priority, so the end result is I have a bunch of ammo sitting around. Will not be buying any more unless 1 there's a sale and a couple of things I'm waiting on become available. Hades .177 & .25 as well as FX Hybrids .25. Even then, will only buy enough to try them out. 

Betcha a buck she was buying that amount to help supply others.

Nobody needs THAT much for themselves.

Maybe she works at a retirement home or something.

Matt

Makes no difference for whom she was buying. None of us are using more toilet paper now, than we were a week ago. Use as normal, buy as normal, the store will resupply as normal. If the supply chain is disrupted, we should all make sacrifices.It's the hoarding of household staples that is so hurtful. Pellets......well, sure I'd like to keep shooting, but it's not the end of the world if I have to quit a while. 

EXACTLY!

the only reason anyone is gonna run out of something is because someone has a garage full of toilet paper!

IDIOTS!!!

Will there be a shortage?

• Don't think so... but what do I know. Many people didn't expect the ammo shortage from a few years back.
  • I've got two sleeves of H&N on their way, so I ought to be OK for the next year of so.

As far as hoarding, it's pretty funny (or sad) to realize how many people are not prepared to deal with any sort of emergency situation.

• Have they got enough gas for their generator?... or just get upset and loose the content of their fridge/freezer when the power goes out.
  • Have they got enough food to last a week?... What do you mean food for a week! We go to the store every single day because we can't make up our mind on what to eat tomorrow...
  • Basic first aid supply?... Why would they need one. Their parents had a fire extinguisher and they never used it...

Since they've never (or seldom) had to plan for things, they don't have a clue how much they actually need/use for a given period of time. So they just go out and buy everything they can find.

-

Here is how to conserve on toilet paper by using only one square of paper each trip to the restroom 

1584303898_5359185055e6e8f1a13d9c9.56875391.jpeg
1584303902_8930887195e6e8f1e9090d8.90060537.jpeg

1584303900_18275533995e6e8f1ca73a36.77099177.jpeg
1584303904_7442003525e6e8f20bd2970.66764886.jpeg
1584303906_10688829065e6e8f228d4002.74275266.jpeg
1584303908_15042895265e6e8f2425e564.77530918.jpeg

Use the small piece of paper to clean beneath your fingernail 

The whole hoarding ammo, powder, primers and bullets is what brought me back to airguns. I never fully returned to the powder burning scene because I still haven’t gotten over the urge to punch every guy on the range in the face for ruining something unnecessarily. Leagues with kids had to be cancelled because of them. Please guys, don’t make me hate you guys too.