• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I won a couple of bucks from a lottery ticket and it burned a hole in my pocket . . . (lol)

. . . so I bought an Eaglevision "All in one – Muzzle Brake, Air Stripper & Harmonic Barrel Tuner" - this thing:

It won't be in for probably a week or so but now I find myself asking ( and don't laugh! ) - " . . . are you supposed to connect this thing ~directly~ to the barrel, or will it just be an add-on toy at the end of the shroud like a typical moderator is?"

I don't even know what gun I'm going to try / test it out on yet - but yeah - that question above. Do any of you guys in here use one (or something similar)? Do you have it directly threaded to the end of the barrel or is it in fact hanging off the end of the shroud? Just curious.

. . . so I bought an Eaglevision "All in one – Muzzle Brake, Air Stripper & Harmonic Barrel Tuner" - this thing:

It won't be in for probably a week or so but now I find myself asking ( and don't laugh! ) - " . . . are you supposed to connect this thing ~directly~ to the barrel, or will it just be an add-on toy at the end of the shroud like a typical moderator is?"

I don't even know what gun I'm going to try / test it out on yet - but yeah - that question above. Do any of you guys in here use one (or something similar)? Do you have it directly threaded to the end of the barrel or is it in fact hanging off the end of the shroud? Just curious.
check your order

Reactions: Bandito