• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

*~*~*~ I wish to Sling It........so to speak!...........on a FX Impact COMPACT

20210411_165846_HDR.1618622339.jpg
20210411_165903_HDR.1618622377.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ? do the not hit your scope or gun and there-by POSSIBLE RUB or scratch?

ADDITIONALLY I believe you are shoot'n .30 cal like I am getting in the M3 Compact…..do you like the.30 Compact?

Is that a RONIN DonnyFL on it….is it quiet @ 925 fps .30 w/Hades?

Are the Hades accurate out to 75 yards?

Thanks ever so much

Donald….Oh and nice gun you have….I like the Gray grip against the Black!

Actually .22 with a Donny Tatsu.

The sling can be clipped to it's other clip gaining more room,t the sling clips do scratch the picatinny mount but on the bottom where it's not noticable. This is amazon or eBay stuff so is cheap, the strap clip's will pinch the poop out of your finger unless careful.

The pic mount lean's my rifle to the right ganning extra clearance from the scope, it can rug the parallax knob but if a little care is taken its no problem.

I suspect if you added some heat-shrink tuning to the metal strap ends all could be avoided.

It's a great rifle, at the moment I have a .25 600 mm barrel kit installed shooting JSBs 25.39 pellets at 920fps and get from a fill of the 300cc bottle 60+ shots.

Had it this way for awhile,ready to reinstall the .22 500mm, also shooting around 920, all from one tune