• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.
In a previous post I was PM'd by a AGN member and accused of not respecting America because of the lower case "A" in Aoa. That lower Case "A" should have been cap'd but for Arizona not America. The Subject Line I couldn't change but I edited the rest to AoA. It's Air guns of Arizona not America. To those of you from Arizona I apologize. Was this error enough to chastise me? Bill
Bill
Like everyone said...Just ignore.

But onto a more practical topic...I too was under the impression that the subject line could not be edited.

It actually can be edited. I found this out with one of my latest post on Troyer rating. I didn't realized that past 45 yards there was a 0.125 multiplier. I was able to edit the subject line without embarrassing myself too much.

If it was me, leave the subject line as A o a just to PO those posters with low tolerance. (they need to be taught to toughen up anyways and be more inclusive and more open minded)

Last edited:
I think with all the acronyms, abbreviations smiley faces and symbols it is my opinion that one should strive to use correct, accurate words, acronyms and YES this should include proper capitalization. The average age of guys on here is not young.. We are all trying to learn this hobby and when something is not spelled correctly we don't know if there is something new or different... So, yes you should have used correct the abbreviation for Airguns of Arizona out of respect for them as you praised them in your "original post." Maybe even go so far as go back and correct the title of your original post..
Edit: I would even go so far as to say that an Airgun Nation Forum moderator should, out of respect to a paying advertiser, correct titles and posts.

AoAbullpoop.JPG
AoAbullpoop2.JPG

Last edited:
I think with all the acronyms, abbreviations smiley faces and symbols it is my opinion that one should strive to use correct, accurate words, acronyms and YES this should include proper capitalization. The average age of guys on here is not young.. We are all trying to learn this hobby and when something is not spelled correctly we don't know if there is something new or different... So, yes you should have used correct the abbreviation for Airguns of Arizona out of respect for them as you praised them in your "original post." Maybe even go so far as go back and correct the title of your original post..
Edit: I would even go so far as to say that an Airgun Nation Forum moderator should, out of respect to a paid advertiser, correct titles and posts.

View attachment 397528View attachment 397529
That's just being petty and childish crying about not using a capital letter. It's absurd you would push for something like that as there are FARfar more important things they should spend their time with, namely ensuring posts are in the correct section of the forum.

Edit: I would even go so far as to say that an Airgun Nation Forum moderator should, out of respect to a paying advertiser, correct titles and posts.

OMG
I just figured this out!!

This might just be a thinly veiled attempt by Aoa to get more eyeballs to their site.
Think about it...low traffic at a website...stir up trouble in a forum...

Ok back to more serious business...it's trigger time.
--
and YES we did land and walk on the moon.

Last edited:

Shouldn’t it be ^o^ in keeping with the symbols in their banner?

• Haha
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
That's just being petty and childish crying about not using a capital letter. It's absurd you would push for something like that as there are FARfar more important things they should spend their time with, namely ensuring posts are in the correct section of the forum.
Ok, another all caps AND missing a space…now you are just try to give these grammar police a coronary!

This thread is priceless!

I THOUGHT POSTING IN CAPS MEANS YOU ARE ANGRY!? WHY WOULD YOU BE ANGRY AT ARIZONA!!!???
Because it’s mid October and still 100+ degrees 😂 here. I had a comment removed and a slap on the hand for a comment along the lines of “Move along move along this is not the chrono I am looking for” it was meant as a joke that apparently was not taken that way.

Because it’s mid October and still 100+ degrees 😂 here. I had a comment removed and a slap on the hand for a comment along the lines of “Move along move along this is not the chrono I am looking for” it was meant as a joke that apparently was not taken that way.

Got to love censorship. I had a comment removed that did NOT violate any rules directly as well...so its not just members here that are thin skinned.

-Matt