• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Bill,
Had to read & reread to make sure that I got it right. IGNORE that crap! This world has gone freaking CRAZY! Watch out, if you had capitalized the "A" someone else would have accused you of being an Anarchist!!! WTF is going on in this world? Common sense has gone by the wayside & "looking to be offended" has replaced it! F--k this world, I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

Myself not being a user of English daily I often make grammar mistakes.
Predictive text, tiny phone and big fingers don't help.

I've had a couple of potentially negative messages but just ignored them and contributed nothing to the forum.

Whenever I feel I can contribute, in pm or in a thread Im on board. It's a shared hobby.

Possibly I'm too simplistic, but I have enjoyed this rollercoaster thread. It's been a revelation for my non American brain.

Hopefully we all can see something to reflect on.

Good thread.

@BluegrassBill2020
This is so ridiculous, it’s funny 😄 . Do you think the offended offender was possibly inebriated?
He is unapologetic, and steadfast in implying that I have no respect for America. Air guns of Arizona, Aoa my mistake. I have corrected the original post.
How America was implied I don't know. Some people are so ready to jump to incorrect conclusion's. Nuff said. Bill

🤣 I'd bet its one of the same guys posting about AOa in the Feedback forum. I’m sure they have good customer service but nobody gets feedback like that unless they ask you or pay you to do it! It’s obvious and pathetic just like the person who flamed you.

PK
AoA did not request me to post this. I felt that to acknowledge great service would be a good thing to do. I still do. Bill

Reactions: markT and Ezana4CE
Bluegrass this all your fault... If you hadn't posted this thread I would not have responded and been called "absurd." Happy face, happy face!!
Of course I'm joking and I knew my post would draw out the, well, let's call it "the best" here on this forum.. Hook line and sinker comes to mind..
Anyway, I'm glad you corrected the title and you better not get Airguns of Arizona wrong again.. Joking sir!!!

Reactions: BluegrassBill2020
I’m highly trained in diplomacy and words like that. This would have been my personal response. I’ve used it more than once through the years.

IMG_7217.jpeg