• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback I want to take a second to thank some members here that really helped me.

Kgphotos

May 31, 2015
CA, United States
csf916, STO, Airgun-hobbyist, ImpactX, edosan, heavy-impact, Chuck-in-Ohio, and Jlacouturec. Just before Christmas these guys took the time to answer my questions and really helped me out with my FX Impact. With their guidance and input I had the courage to open my rifle and do a little work. I followed their instructions and completed the transfer port mod and the pellet probe mod. It actually was not as scary as I envisioned and I gained power in my air gun. I picked up an additional 40 fps with the NSA 24.8gr slugs and another 25 fps with the 27.5gr slugs. I was also doubting the accuracy of my regulator guage. The tank guage was spot on with my fill tank. I switched the two guages and found that the regulator guage was off by almost 20 BAR. I had thought I was at 160 BAR on my regulator and now realize that it was really only set a little under 145 BAR. I may buy some new guages. Anyway, thanks again guys for taking the time to help me out.

Kenny

Reactions: edosan