I want to spend ~$500 for a 24x-25x FFP scope to use with a Hawkeye. Helix or?

So EO has some crazy marketing going on and the Helix is everywhere on youtube. I don't know much about any others brands. My current analog scope is a UTG 4-16X44 30mm Scope, AO, 36-color Mil-dot which I think is decent overall but it doesn't have enough magnification. I also have a 5-20x ATN 4K Pro and the only problem with that one is the image quality. I am willing to spend a little more than $500 if it's worth it.

Thank you

I bought a Helix 6-24 SFP. I liked it enough to buy a second one. For $400, it’s a really nice scope. I have an Athlon Talos I don’t much care for. I have an Athlon Cronus that’s nice, but was more like 4x$400. Many of the desireable Althlons will be more than your budget, and some only go down to 25 yd parallax so watch out for that if it matters to you.

i tried the ffp helix and the element titan on a very bright day with lots of sunlight .the reticle disappeared even on full mangification(eye relief and paralax didn't corrected it), when i looked through it in the shade the reticle was visible. it reminded me of the horrible Vector veyron 6x24x44 ffp..spent your money on a scope with long term history

Damn. Sorry for my late response. I thought I had put email notifications on. 

I did keep researching and saw that the Midas Tac gets a lot of love (same as the responses in this thread for Athlon). I ordered this one from Amazon to try out. $600 isn't too far away from my budget.

I also see this Helo BTR for the same $600. What's so different about it? I see it has a larger 34mm tube.

When? Some of the first ones, recommended by a well known scope reviewer, had junk turrets. When reported, they upgraded the turrets on the first and SFP, the problem went away.

You are correct. Mine was one of the first. I heard they did fix them and while I'm glad they did, they were touted as having great turrets and tracking so it soured me with them when I received mine and was unimpressed.