• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I Want to buy a FX WC MIII compact.

I got mine about a month ago and so far a little over 500 pellets down the tube with no issues. I own several very nice air rifles and this one is getting all the attention. Add a ODB moderator and it’s extremely quiet. Tony at Talon Tunes did a very nice job of setting it up and getting it to me in a timely manner. I was skeptical about FX but I’m very glad I pulled the trigger on this one. Good luck and good shooting.

It’s a solid choice for a first PCP. Every FX I have ever gotten was functional out of the box and long after. Airguns in general, you should always look them over well... Loose screws / parts, stiff moving or grinding parts, leaks, and shooting abnormalities - they happen. Mechanical devices.. Go figure, warranty or fix it yourself. FX Wildcats are on their 3rd model version, the platform has been proven. New WC versions were not made because the prior version was bad, they’re just evolving and and staying current with airgun development. Do you know how many times I said to myself, “I wish the WC MKI & MKII had a power adjustments.”?? Now, the MKIII does!

WC MKIII Compact good choice 👍🏽!

Have the WC 1 and waitet out the MK2, but could not resist the MK3-version .177 compakt.

IMG_6647.1605020480.JPG

I waited five years after falling for the first Wildcat Compact when it first came out. After watching the Wildcats evolve as technology improved each year I was getting closer to a purchase. My reason for the delay was the cost, as compared to powder burners. I would annually reinvestigate the platform and it just so happened the day I did that back in March was the day the MKIII's quietly made their debut arrivals at the dealers. Hearing this and the newest features was too much for me so I jumped on a .25 Compact that was available and not yet spoken for before it was too late. Regrets, not on your life. This WC has become my go to pest remover and allows me to shoot one jagged hole at 50 yards and under MOA at 100 yards. Absolutely love it. It is a great rifle and FX has earned my business without question. BTW, I looked at other similar PCP platforms throughout the years but nothing ever excited me as much as the WC as it is an excellent stalking hunting rifle.