• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I want a bsa ultra clx!

Or you could build one with a mix / match of parts from any of the SCORPION based BSA rifles and end up with something sweeter yet !

DSCF1008.1632156805.JPG

This a hybrid of a GOLDSTAR in a Minnelli SE stock. Length of 35" being just 2 3/4" longer than a CLX, Tad more fore stock length, 15" barrel in lieu of 12.4" tho on the same size air tube. Proportions only slightly different and just what I did given a bare action Goldstar platform to start with.

Just sharing ideas ... nothing more.

Scott S

Or you could build one with a mix / match of parts from any of the SCORPION based BSA rifles and end up with something sweeter yet !

DSCF1008.1632156805.JPG

This a hybrid of a GOLDSTAR in a Minnelli SE stock. Length of 35" being just 2 3/4" longer than a CLX, Tad more fore stock length, 15" barrel in lieu of 12.4" tho on the same size air tube. Proportions only slightly different and just what I did given a bare action Goldstar platform to start with.

Just haring ideas ... nothing more.

Scott S

That's a sweet looking hybrid. Very nice build.