• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I totally scored on my Mystery Box!

I was beginning to worry after seeing that everyone had received theirs already. Then I received notifications that 9 boxes were being shipped, which had me scratching my head. 🤔 I decided to have some family on hand for the delivery as it required adult signature. When the packages 📦 came I got a phone call from my dad who was kind enough to watch for the delivery asking if I had won some major prize? His description of what came again had me excited yet 🫤 confused. Well this is what I came home to. I’ve seen all the other mystery boxes posted, but I’m guessing this one takes the cake! 🤯

Hopefully post some pictures soon.
#MidwestAirgunShow - June 1st

IMG_0241.jpeg

Last edited:
I was beginning to worry after seeing that everyone had received theirs already. Then I received notifications that 9 boxes were being shipped, which had me scratching my head. 🤔 I decided to have some family on hand for the delivery as it required adult signature. When the packages 📦 came I got a phone call from my dad who was kind enough to watch for the delivery asking if I had won some major prize? His description of what came again had me excited yet 🫤 confused. Well this is what I can home to. I’ve seen all the other mystery boxes posted, but I’m guessing this one takes the cake! 🤯
#MidwestAirgunShow - June 1st

View attachment 464474
Wonderful to see you win this , but what is in the boxes ? I used to fool my wife and put a pearl neckless in a larger box with a house brick taped to one side

Wonderful to see you win this , but what is in the boxes ? I used to fool my wife and put a pearl neckless in a larger box with a house brick taped to one side
When it comes to gift giving I do appreciate a good gag gift, and some frustrating deceptive packaging...where it's the wife in your case good on you for putting something nice in there

Reactions: Airgun Advisor
Weird I thought it was supposed to be “a” mystery box not half of a UPS truck.
I may get roasted for this, but I am looking at large pile of boxes, some looking like they may well contain an air gun. Then you add in a YouTube influencer and a corn ball pose. Mix all this up with a questionable sales strategy and you get what?
Why oh Why were the boxes not open?
Oh yeah then the mystery part would be over.
Good grief

Some people will eat anything you put on their plate.

Is it odd to anyone else that a YT airgun reviewer just so happened to get NINE boxes? Bet he has one of those special edition Air Arms rifles in there.
Oh it’s just a coincidence. Makes me dislike like airgun depot very much or whoever this stupid mystery box thing came from. So….who else on here hit the jackpot.

Oh it’s just a coincidence. Makes me dislike like airgun depot very much or whoever this stupid mystery box thing came from. So….who else on here hit the jackpot.
Most of the big winners have all been new members who happened to find AGN after they entered the "competition".

Coincidence or conspiracy theory? Idk, but given time, most conspiracies tend to come true.

Well before this gets out of hand this is actually the items that have been donated to the Midwest Airgun Show in Columbus Ohio on June 1st! So they could still be yours if you attend.

No need to hate on Airgun Depot (notice no mention of their name).

The show would like to thank Pyramyd Air, Airguns of Arizona, Utah Airguns. FX Airguns, Benjamin, AirForce Airguns, DonnyFL, Hawke Optics, Baker Airguns, Umarex, the Aladdin Shrine, BB Sporting Goods and others for their support. Without them, this show would never happen. Hope to see you all there.

Hopefully this made your night a little interesting. 😉

*The show makes donations to all the Ohio airgun clubs as well as the Aladdin Shrine Hospitals with the money raised.

Last edited: