I think this is an incredible good value!

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1549683-REG/riton_optics_1p416as_4_16x44_x1_primal_riflescope.html?sts=pi-ps&pim=Y

$149.00 Only at B&H.

I bought 2 of these and am very happy with them. 4x16x44 is perfect on my Caiman and AEA HP SS PLUS both in 22,

IMG_7278.1639702156.jpg
IMG_7279.1639702157.jpg
IMG_7280.1639702158.jpg
IMG_7281.1639702159.jpg

I do not have any reticle pics, but they have a pic of it on BH. The scope eyebox is not very fussy and the glass is pretty good also, it is just overall a great value.

I do like the West Hunter stuff also, but I ordered the dovetail ones recently and had to send them back, they would not get tight enough on the base, screws in as far as they would go and still slid on the base, out of spec I guess.

I do not have any reticle pics, but they have a pic of it on BH. The scope eyebox is not very fussy and the glass is pretty good also, it is just overall a great value.

I do like the West Hunter stuff also, but I ordered the dovetail ones recently and had to send them back, they would not get tight enough on the base, screws in as far as they would go and still slid on the base, out of spec I guess.

I had that same problem when I put them on my FX Dreamline's dovetail; the clamps on the rings wouldn't grab the mount. I used some 50-lb test fluorocarbon leader that I had handy as a field-expedient solution. I stuck a small piece in between the mounts and the clamps, down in the grooves. That line was fat enough to let the clamps' jaws bite, and doesn't make a mess like using something like blue loctite would.

I saw some other possible solutions involving putting shims made of milk bottle plastic/business cards/whatever between the top of the mount and the clamp. In theory that would push the whole clamp up to where the grooves of the mount are a little farther apart and the jaws of the clamp can catch it. However, I didn't try it because the fishing line did the trick, and I didn't have an empty milk jug handy.