I think my Benjamin Cayden is going to make a great hunter

I was pretty happy with how fast I received this rifle from Crosman, ordered it Friday August 21st and it arrived Wednesday August 26th. At only $476 shipped the gun is a really good deal in my opinion, I did get out with it Thursday in the woods for my first trial run with my cast NOE Magnum hunters and was very pleased with the results of how accurate it is . . . . I think I have a winner indeed !!! I did see a red squirrel while I was there but hadn't even had a chance to sight the thing in yet (next time hopefully) and didn't even try for it.

https://youtu.be/uaby7W_aQYY

Thanks L.Leon !!! With all these bargain prices on so many different pcp's I can't seem to stop buying, hopefully this one brings me to a stop for a while. I used the AGNATION coupon and ordered it on a Friday so I got it for about 25% cheaper than if I'd paid the list value. Adjusting the power on this works really well for different velocities too, I had it turned all the way down, ran a clip of wad cutters at about 550fps all very close to the same fps, I haven't tried my 19.6 grain through it yet but I will.

Impressive shot string with those cast slugs....these are non regulated too correct?

I've been looking at all the new budget priced guns in .22 on the market for a good truck gun!!! This one has my attention...I've got a bunch of FX hybrids and several different Nielsen slugs to test when I decided which one to buy...

Is it a true Benjamin or imported by Crosman/Benjamin?

James from Michigan 

Chuck they're built by Kral for Crosman, also they have a foster fitting for filling and the power setting is basically a transfer port choke adjustment. In my opinion they really don't need a regulator because they're reasonably conservative on air and at about any setting they seem to have very little extreme spread when starting at a 3K fill. On high power stopping at 2Kpsi is about when I'll refill it.

I haven't tried any slugs from it and I'm not sure if it's choked, I've been shooting my Magnum Hunters with it so far.

Having just gotten into my first "Turkjamin" just yesterday for a local gentleman doing a full trigger job. Also took the receiver apart just shy of needing to degas.

These rifles are still somewhat crude as are most turkish KRALS, but where it really matter they are done well and should prove reliable and tough.

So far these are looking like a winner !

Scott S