• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch I think I’ll order my first springer….

It’s a fine gun. Well made, beautiful fit and finish, ridonkulously accurate. Whether it works for you is a matter of personal preference. As is putting in a kit. If the buzz bothers you, kit it. If not, don’t. Shoot a tin of pellets through it and go from there. If you don't like it they’re not hard to off load. And then try something else.

Just got my HW97K yesterday and it has instantly become my favorite. I like the balance and feel, even more than my hw35 which weighs less, and I like the manual of arms (i.e. how it operates). Just something neat about the underlever action. The rifle is very smooth and refined, extremely accurate and very easy to shoot well. Not sure how to clean the bore yet given the suppressor/muzzlebrake/moderator-thingamajig on the muzzle but I guess I can find a video on that.

Reactions: Lecompte
Just got my HW97K yesterday and it has instantly become my favorite. I like the balance and feel, even more than my hw35 which weighs less, and I like the manual of arms (i.e. how it operates). Just something neat about the underlever action. The rifle is very smooth and refined, extremely accurate and very easy to shoot well. Not sure how to clean the bore yet given the suppressor/muzzlebrake/moderator-thingamajig on the muzzle but I guess I can find a video on that.
You can put a drinking straw through muzzle, to help guid a pull through in

I thought it just screwd off / threaded barrel.

Never mind i guess theres the "gamo" style non removable

Yes it's not the tune kit that keeps me from shooting it. It's stupid accurate but it's simply not fun to shoot.
I grab mine when I want to be an accuracy geek and am shooting off a bench. I’ve hunted a lot with my hw97k in the past, but even with a sling that gets old very fast. By far I shoot my hw50s most often.
R