I think I got banned from gateway to airguns forums.

I got banned from there a couple months ago. I tried contacting the administrator a few times with no word back. I seldom post there, mainly just read the posts so no reason to be banned. I always get on the site using my tablet. I recently tried accessing the site with my home computer and normal account and there was no problem. Not sure what the issue is. My Samsung tablet still has me banned while my home computer lets me right in.

I got banned from there a couple months ago. I tried contacting the administrator a few times with no word back. I seldom post there, mainly just read the posts so no reason to be banned. I always get on the site using my tablet. I recently tried accessing the site with my home computer and normal account and there was no problem. Not sure what the issue is. My Samsung tablet still has me banned while my home computer lets me right in.

They have have different internet addresses

GTA is run with mafia mentality. I was chastised once for quoting an email correspondence between myself and Paul from PCP Tunes. Let it be known that the email wasn't bashing him. I was actually defending one of his products. The correspondence on GTA was very copacetic. No one was in duress or turmoil about what was being posted. Then out of the blue I got a warning shot fired across by bow by a moderator who told me I was in violation of the rules by quoting from an email between myself and a dealer/manufacturer. And my submission had been deleted. So I wrote the guy back and told him that the person I was having my disagreement with on GTA had ALSO quoted personal email correspondences from the same manufacturer. And it's only fair that his submission be removed as well. This person however is well known in the air rifle industry, and is an active participant on GTA. The moderator said NOTHING back to me. Crickets! And this person's submission stayed on the board to defame the reputation of Paul from PCP Tunes. 

It was at that point that I said to h*ll with GTA, and I switched to AGN. One of the best moves I've made. AGN is so, so, so much better than GTA. Like I said, GTA is run with a mafia mentality- "Rules for thee, but not for me!"

So IMHO, you shouldn't be upset that they banned you or dropped you. There's absolutely nothing that you'll find on there that you can't find here. And the AGN community is much nicer. And Michael rocks. He's actually logical and reasonable if he reaches out to you regarding a complaint or a violation. Not so with GTA.