• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX I spray painted my brand new Panthera Hunter Compact (video inside)

Well, I spray painted my brand new gun. Scope and all.

1692381102703.png

Video here:

I did a superb job (1.5 hrs) masking everything that needed masking. My performance was not effected one bit! (y)

I like when spray painted guns start getting a bit worn. They look WAY better. And guys, keep in mind, this is a TOOL not just some Instagram model for the interwebz. The camo paint serves a definite purpose and actually protects the original finish. This gun will absolutely get used a ton as a hunting implement - as it has already :cool:

Go ahead. Paint your guns. Here, fren:

1692473670828.png

Last edited:
I did a superb job (1.5 hrs) masking everything that needed masking. My performance was not effected one bit! (y)

I like when spray painted guns start getting a bit worn. They look WAY better. And guys, keep in mind, this is a TOOL not just some Instagram model for the interwebz. The camo paint serves a definite purpose and actually protects the original finish. This gun will absolutely get used a ton as a hunting implement - as it has already :cool:

View attachment 381925
My panthera hunter isn’t even 2 weeks old and has more scratches than either of my mavericks! lol it has been living in my truck mostly and not in the case!
I am either going to do tiger stripe or kryptek Camo cerakote

• Love
Reactions: AirShootist

View attachment 381925
No thanks, the original finish on my PCPs will look good as it ages… But I do respect your commitment to making you esthetically unique. Just have zero desire to paint my guns.

Cool. While I didn't paint my entire gun - I did do the shroud on it a couple of years ago - just something to do. ( lol ) It came out kinda cool and I just left it. I picked up some "green" add-ons here and there to further "compliment" it - the Orion hand guard and magazine(s). Yeah - make it "your own" - some people will dig it, some won't. To each their own.

chuckie#9_2023_rti25.jpg

View attachment 381925
Which paint works best? And what is best for masking, painters blue tape?
Tia

Reactions: 850renxrs