I see a lot of FX Maverick's for sale

Thanks for all the replys. 

Having never shot an Impact I wouldn't know if it's an "upgrade" to the Maverick. 

If it really is, the Impact M3 must be an incredible gun. The Maverick I have shoots amazing. It's tuned for lightweight slugs (25.39) and I honestly don't know what "better" would be. 

But I do get the quest for looking for that ultimate weapon. I have had and sold a few myself. 

Thanks again 

Thanks for all the replys. 

Having never shot an Impact I wouldn't know if it's an "upgrade" to the Maverick. 

If it really is, the Impact M3 must be an incredible gun. The Maverick I have shoots amazing. It's tuned for lightweight slugs (25.39) and I honestly don't know what "better" would be. 

But I do get the quest for looking for that ultimate weapon. I have had and sold a few myself. 

Thanks again 

While I decided against a M3 my MK2PP has been upgraded with enough bits to be close to a M3 with first reg deleted. I purchased one of the first Maverick sold here in the US and sold it the very next day. It’s not a bad gun, in fact I was shocked to see how good it was. I sold it mainly because the few bits Impact is better. First is the ping in the ear, the hammer is an inch away from your ear drum, a lot of people don’t hear it but they had other bullpups so guess they are used to it or I’m just sensitive. I feel the trigger is slightly better and certainly there is more power with additional upgrade on the impact. However one of the biggest reason to get impact beside those points is the adjustable valve return spring, the fine tune capability from that little knob can not be overstated. So yes. IMHO Impact is absolutely an upgrade and well worth the upgrade price after owning both guns side by side. 

I’m not bashing maverick at all or even look down on it. Maverick is mind blowing good for the money, it simply has no peer in that price range. had I not already own an impact I would be more than happy with it, but after being spoiled rotten with the impact I have no need for a Maverick. 

Even hammers used as tools eventually fail, but what would you choose to use as a demolition hammer, the simple two part one, or the one that comes with an air condition cab?

If the Maverick was improved upon as was the impact(s), there would be less sales because Maverick owners would only buy the improvement mods.

Why did FX go up to 89 cc plenum then back down to 79 cc plenum? It's a matter of what the bean counters decided would be the best profitable route.

For example, using quick and dirty round numbers, accurate and exact numbers will be provided in my book. let us say that we want 50-foot pounds of energy (fpe) at the muzzle from whatever projectile. The energy efficiency, we'll call at 5 fpe per grain of air. Note: (447.013692 grains of air at any temperature, or pressure makes up one mole (the mole: Avogadros Number: exact by definition is 6.02214076 x 10^23 entities, being daltons, atoms, molecules, eggs or cars, as it is just a quantity, or a number like a pair, a dozen, a score, a myriad etc.) of air molecules). I hate putting parentheses inside parentheses, unless for clarity. So, our 50 fpe projectile will require 10 grains of air to propel it to a velocity that will give it 50 fpe at whatever our mind experiment barrel length is required. 

Further note: at our mind experiment temperature, one grain of air has a theoretical maximum of approximately 10.26 fpe, and according to the law of conservation of energy and momentum, 5 fpe per grain is a tad less than 50% of the theoretical limit, which means that the longer the projectile stays in the barrel on its path, the more momentum transfer it can receive from the air molecules, but the total momentum of the air and projectile can never decrease or increase in totality, and because of the 6 degrees of freedom, only 1/6 of the air molecules will be striking the projectile per time. Picture a cube, the projectile only occupies one of the 6 faces, while the air molecules are striking all 6 faces internally.

For the geeks, like myself that need a number to work with. Use a 28.5 grain projectile at 888,9543234 fps, which will give you 50 fpe at mean sea level and 45-degree latitude. Do not attempt to check this value at high tide because you will get wet.

After thought: 10.26 fpe x 10 gr-Air = 102.6 fpe between the projectile 50 fpe + 52.6 fpe of the air.

For the shot count at 50 fpe using 10 grains of air:

{(250 Bar - 150 Bar) x 14.504 x 1.24 x 0.480 liter } / 10 gr-Air = 86 shots

It needs a stronger and heavier hammer and spring and HS compression turns.

{(250 Bar - 133.146 Bar) x 14.504 x 1.24 x 0.480 liter } / 10 gr-Air = 101 shots

It can use a lighter hammer and spring with less HS compression turns.

Duhhh!

Note: both 79 cc and 89 cc plenums hold the same amount of gr-Air (213.121776 grains)

P1 x V1 = P2 x V2 = 213.121776

I prefer to use grains of air for efficiency (n) than cubic inches of air per fpe because the energy in an average air molecule is only dependent on the absolute temperature, which I love when YouTube air gun reviewers note the ambient temperature of their review; else, its just another opinion and snake oil. The variable "1.24" is a constant at a specific temperature where I convert from imperial units to metric and back to imperial because who uses cubic inches in their "tank" volume?

The tricky part is the conversions that I do not agree, but by law they have been defined, so to keep everyone on the same page we use the accepted norm by law and definition.

1 kilogram = 2.204622622 lbs by law, but by the laws of physics it is closer to 2.20462262184879

1 inch = 2.54 cm by law; even though, 25.4 mm is the same, it is not 2.54 cm. NASA learned that the hard way after a $2 billion dollar boo-boo.

The universal gas constant (R) for imperial units is 53.343, and uses the Rankin scale

(459.67R = 273.15K = 0 celcius = 32 Fahrenheit).

1 second in time = 9,192,631,770 Hz of Ca133 ground state at zero kelvin

Any many more variables come into play with air-gunning, so don't limit yourself.

Now, lets take the 79 cc plenum at 150 Bar pressure (2,175.6 psig).

WARNING!

A little math follows that would take up 3 old school chalkboards, but here is the crunched version with explanations on the derivations in my book, to follow.

2,175.6 psig x 1.24 x 0.079 L = 213.121776 grains of compressed air in the 79 cc (0.079L) plenum.

We need 10 grains of air, so 10/213.121776 = 0.04692153091, or roughly 4.7% of the air stored in the plenum under a 150 Bar pressure.

Now we take the 89 cc plenum, which holds who knows and who cares because we only need 10 grains of air, so we will reverse engineer it.

psig x 1.24 x 0.089 = gr of air total in 89 cc plenum

10 gr-Air / gr-Air-total

Keeping the same percentage value:

10 / (1.24 x 0.089 x 0.04692153091) = 1,931.150562 psig, or 133.146 Bar regulator pressure.

In conclusion, we went from 150 Bar to 133 Bar to achieve the same fpe, and the drop in Bar pressure will allow us to have more shots in our count, and less stress from the higher pressure of 150 Bar, so why the down-size? It is simple, it is $$$.

The difference in time it takes 10 grains of air to go through the valve on the 79 cc 150 Bar regulated plenum compared to the 10 grains of air to go through the valve on the 89 cc 133 Bar regulated plenum is so small that we would need a high-speed digital storage oscilloscope with very expensive piezo electric pressure sensors to see the difference. The air velocity of the pellet verses the air velocity of the air to the speed of sound through the barrel is 1:2:5, or less than 1 millisecond, or close to since the valve open dwell at our 50 fpe is open for less than the first 3 inches of pellet barrel travel, which is at the highest g-force acceleration.

I'll say it for you: Wow!

I would love an FX Impact M3 in 25 caliber with an 800 mm barrel, 580 cc cylinder to 300 Bar, an 89 cc plenum then shoot my projectiles just below Mach 0.8 with the use of a fixed 10 power telescope with mildots and the little light squares to adjust for windage and elevation than to move the turrets. He with the fastest algorithm, lives to shoot another day.

Thank you for your comment as it stimulated the remaining juices between my ears and now that I flash a light in one ear, the light does not come out the other ear as clear.

I love this forum as I have been learning a lot from it and the conversations.

Lastly, for you folks that get annoyed at long winded dialog, this one is for you...

Uhhhggg...!

FJB Out!

● I thought that math was never my strong suit. Usually got C's (and a few B's when my math whizz friend Armin got through the cobwebs in my brain).

● And I thought that physics was even worse in school (besides English and French). I D'd my way through three years of it (with an occasional lucky break).

🔹 Well... — NOW I know that my brain was never intended to master that kind of math or physics. Just like a motorcycle was never intended to drive on a river....

🔶 Francisco, you (and some others here at AGN) are amazing whizzes. 👍🏼 WOW! 👍🏼 😊

Maybe I should contact you to help me with the statistics of my BC tests and the hollow point expansion tests....

Matthias

Reactions: HogKiller
JungleShooter,

Any time you need help in looking at something, always look at it from someone else's point of view and it will either become totally confusing or clear as mud.

The objective into understanding is to take the values one at a time, always label a number and write copius notes on each thought. I use 3x5 cards for each thought, run out of room then move on to an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of paper with holes to place into 3 ring binders then go to them a year later and ask myself what the hell was I thinking of.

On your ballistic coefficient analysis, use Microsoft Excel and highlight to see the graphs then you will see patterns and trends and many answers that you didn't even have questions before will be answered.

Take the BC that equals the Sectional Density (SD) divided by the form factor (i) and gives the BC, which I have a problem with because I've never shot a square bullet, but the value of pi/4 is removed to make the math easier, but it loses the accuracy of the language. The area of a round projectile has the value of pi/4 in its equation, but we'll agree to leave it out and in our calculation, we just made a round bullet into a square bullet by leaving the value of pi/4 out.

For instance, look at the 25.39 gr pellet in 22 caliber compared to the 25.39 gr pellet in 25 caliber. At first glance you would think that the 25 caliber being a bigger caliber would have a higher BC, but since the caliber (diameter) is in the denominator in the equation, it is counter intuitive. They both have the same SD portion of (25.39 / 7,000), but when you divide by the caliber squared 0.22^2=0.0484, and 0.25^2=0.0625, reciprocating tells you which one will be the higher BC. 20.66 vs. 16 for the 25 caliber because both have the same upper portion of the SD, as far as the mass is concerned because of the caliber diameter difference, the 22 caliber with the same mass will have a much greater BC, if both have the same form factor i, so the 22 caliber will outperform the 25 caliber, which it still makes my head swim; until you work the numbers.

22 caliber SD =0.074940968122786304604486422669240850059031877213695395513677331759149

25 caliber SD = 0.05803428571

Because the 22 caliber is more streamlined than the 25 caliber, it wins in form for a less Drag coefficient, and thus a better BC.

And this goes hand in hand with the Maverick that just because you put red lipstick on a pig, it doesn't make it into a sheep, or an FX Impact M3.

Lastly, did you notice that I do not write ".25 cal"?

The reason is that a .25 cal is written wrong because such laziness causes friendly fire casualties in orders given to artillery fire control officers. All decimals are preceded by an integer of 0 to 9, or more such laziness has put a lot of good people to push up daisies, far too early.

Furthermore, the label "cal" should be followed, or ended by a period (.); else, it is jargon that wanna-be's use to confuse themselves and others. A caliber (cal.) is one hundredths of an inch in the United States of America, measured from land to land in the rifling, and one thousandths of an inch in Great Britain measured groove to groove in the rifling, so 0.25 caliber is 0.25/100, which properly reduced and written would be 25/10000, or twenty-five ten-thousandths of an inch, which is approximately 1/2 the diameter of the average human hair. Now that is a very small bullet, pellet, or slug. It is clearer to not be lazy or perpetuate the practice and errors, so I write in my book either 25 caliber, or 0.25", or 0.25 inch diameter bore from land to land in the rifling that way it leaves very little to be misunderstood that might lead to confusion.

I came to the forum looking for a used Maverick in 25 caliber for sale, and I ended up reading through the threads, and I've found them quite relaxing and enjoyable.

Stay safe out there, and Godspeed.

FJB Out!

Even hammers used as tools eventually fail, but what would you choose to use as a demolition hammer, the simple two part one, or the one that comes with an air condition cab?

If the Maverick was improved upon as was the impact(s), there would be less sales because Maverick owners would only buy the improvement mods.

Why did FX go up to 89 cc plenum then back down to 79 cc plenum? It's a matter of what the bean counters decided would be the best profitable route.

For example, using quick and dirty round numbers, accurate and exact numbers will be provided in my book. let us say that we want 50-foot pounds of energy (fpe) at the muzzle from whatever projectile. The energy efficiency, we'll call at 5 fpe per grain of air. Note: (447.013692 grains of air at any temperature, or pressure makes up one mole (the mole: Avogadros Number: exact by definition is 6.02214076 x 10^23 entities, being daltons, atoms, molecules, eggs or cars, as it is just a quantity, or a number like a pair, a dozen, a score, a myriad etc.) of air molecules). I hate putting parentheses inside parentheses, unless for clarity. So, our 50 fpe projectile will require 10 grains of air to propel it to a velocity that will give it 50 fpe at whatever our mind experiment barrel length is required. 

Further note: at our mind experiment temperature, one grain of air has a theoretical maximum of approximately 10.26 fpe, and according to the law of conservation of energy and momentum, 5 fpe per grain is a tad less than 50% of the theoretical limit, which means that the longer the projectile stays in the barrel on its path, the more momentum transfer it can receive from the air molecules, but the total momentum of the air and projectile can never decrease or increase in totality, and because of the 6 degrees of freedom, only 1/6 of the air molecules will be striking the projectile per time. Picture a cube, the projectile only occupies one of the 6 faces, while the air molecules are striking all 6 faces internally.

For the geeks, like myself that need a number to work with. Use a 28.5 grain projectile at 888,9543234 fps, which will give you 50 fpe at mean sea level and 45-degree latitude. Do not attempt to check this value at high tide because you will get wet.

After thought: 10.26 fpe x 10 gr-Air = 102.6 fpe between the projectile 50 fpe + 52.6 fpe of the air.

{(250 Bar - 133.146 Bar) x 14.504 x 1.24 x 0.480 liter } / 10 gr-Air = 101 shots

Duhhh!

Note: both 79 cc and 89 cc plenums hold the same amount of gr-Air (213.121776 grains)

I prefer to use grains of air for efficiency (n) than cubic inches of air per fpe because the energy in an average air molecule is only dependent on the absolute temperature, which I love when YouTube air gun reviewers note the ambient temperature of their review; else, its just another opinion and snake oil. The variable "1.24" is a constant at a specific temperature where I convert from imperial units to metric and back to imperial because who uses cubic inches in their "tank" volume?

The tricky part is the conversions that I do not agree, but by law they have been defined, so to keep everyone on the same page we use the accepted norm by law and definition.

1 kilogram = 2.204622622 lbs by law, but by the laws of physics it is closer to 2.20462262184879

1 inch = 2.54 cm by law; even though, 25.4 mm is the same, it is not 2.54 cm. NASA learned that the hard way after a $2 billion dollar boo-boo.

The universal gas constant (R) for imperial units is 53.343, and uses the Rankin scale

Any many more variables come into play with air-gunning, so don't limit yourself.

WARNING!

A little math follows that would take up 3 old school chalkboards, but here is the crunched version with explanations on the derivations in my book, to follow.

2,175.6 psig x 1.24 x 0.079 L = 213.121776 grains of compressed air in the 79 cc (0.079L) plenum.

We need 10 grains of air, so 10/213.121776 = 0.04692153091, or roughly 4.7% of the air stored in the plenum under a 150 Bar pressure.

Now we take the 89 cc plenum, which holds who knows and who cares because we only need 10 grains of air, so we will reverse engineer it.

10 gr-Air / gr-Air-total

10 / (1.24 x 0.089 x 0.04692153091) = 1,931.150562 psig, or 133.146 Bar regulator pressure.

In conclusion, we went from 150 Bar to 133 Bar to achieve the same fpe, and the drop in Bar pressure will allow us to have more shots in our count, and less stress from the higher pressure of 150 Bar, so why the down-size? It is simple, it is $$$.

The difference in time it takes 10 grains of air to go through the valve on the 79 cc 150 Bar regulated plenum compared to the 10 grains of air to go through the valve on the 89 cc 133 Bar regulated plenum is so small that we would need a high-speed digital storage oscilloscope with very expensive piezo electric pressure sensors to see the difference. The air velocity of the pellet verses the air velocity of the air to the speed of sound through the barrel is 1:2:5, or less than 1 millisecond, or close to since the valve open dwell at our 50 fpe is open for less than the first 3 inches of pellet barrel travel, which is at the highest g-force acceleration.

I would love an FX Impact M3 in 25 caliber with an 800 mm barrel, 580 cc cylinder to 300 Bar, an 89 cc plenum then shoot my projectiles just below Mach 0.8 with the use of a fixed 10 power telescope with mildots and the little light squares to adjust for windage and elevation than to move the turrets. He with the fastest algorithm, lives to shoot another day.

Thank you for your comment as it stimulated the remaining juices between my ears and now that I flash a light in one ear, the light does not come out the other ear as clear.

Lastly, for you folks that get annoyed at long winded dialog, this one is for you...

Uhhhggg...!

FJB Out!

maths is hard

want pellet gun go pfffft

shoot far

hit stuff

I can almost NOT BELIEVE what I'm reading here, that fellow airgunners ON PURPOSE buy unregulated guns.

Teaches me 3 things:

(1) What I consider essential, indispensable, and improvement/progress —

might be to others superfluous, undesirable, and downgrading/regression.
1f631.svg

(2) Our personal backgrounds and the shooting scenarios we use our various guns in are so very different that this explains much of the stark contrasts between what each of us values or despises.
1f60a.svg

(3) I'm not alone in being annoyed at the marketing treatments the AG industry is subjecting us day in day out.
1f621.svg

1f506.svg
I hope you all have a great weekend, and you GET your Maverick soon, if you want it — or GET RID of your Maverick for a good price if its not for you.

Cheers,

Matthias

I rarely need more than 10 shots per day for my backyard pesting needs. So... I can EASILY fill ANY reservoir back to that level with a hand pump if needed.

Although I enjoyed having a regulated airgun for the first year or so, I finally realized that the ES and SD with the Fortitude was nowhere near what I was getting with the lowly Nova Vista Freedom. Yes, the NVF did fail due to the built in pump, but while it worked it was a tack driver from 2900-2500psi for 10 shots with an ES of about 20fps and SD of about 2-4fps, if my memory serves me well.

For me, first shot accuracy/precision is required! Regulated airguns will all fail in that arena eventually. Although they might provide an overall better SD/ES at first, ALL regulators WILL FAIL and sooner than later with most from what I have read/gleaned from these online forums.

My backyard pesting requirements are that the first shot be precise and that I can count on at least 10 or more shots with such precision.

Regulated guns, although I once thought would give me this, are simply too prone to failure given that criteria.

Your Other opinions may vary, but my next PCP will NOT be regulated.

Kerry

I am with you brother,

There is a couple guns I would really like to get like the URAGAN but I will not because it's only offered regulated,.....if they did have an unregulated version I would have jumped on the gun a long time ago.

Unregulated guns only for me.

I think a lot of people like me stepped into this hobby and wanted a regulated gun. The Impact seems more complex to tune, or at least seemed that way. I am thinking others saw it that way too. The Maverick looked like a simpler proposition.

Maybe some people got frustrated with tuning and sold or the they conquered it and decided to move up to the Impact.

My Maverick Sniper is going nowhere and if I was to see a compact in 22 or even a VP in 22 here on the classifieds I would own another very quickly.

I have never participated in a hobby where the cost was resonable. Look how much competition there is for your business. It seems if these high dollar shops couldn't convince a good percentage of airgunners they need this stuff, half of them would go belly up in a year. I am dealing with a company, (one guy I think) that sold me some less than stellar parts. He told me he hasn't made a dime profit in a year and a half since he bought the company.

I refuse to be sucked into this ruse as this is a hobby and I honestly do not think the best rifle in the world would make me much better. I think a lot of these guy are just supporting their own habit to participate in this hobby.

I crawl around hot heavy equipment in Az for $110 an hr. I'm not going to pay some guy working 20 hrs aweek sitting at an air conditioned bench $200 an hr to work on my air gun. One shop even told.me my Benjamin wasn't worth 2 hrs on their bench. I work on my own stuff, not that complicated really !!

There's much more hype around the Impact than the Maverick, not to mention the huge selection of accessories. The Maverick is a nice gun, but it simply does not get the same attention from the most prominent air gun YouTubers and retailers. In fact, if you watch enough YouTube air gun videos, you may eventually fall into the trap. I love my Maverick and have no interest in selling it. But admittingly, I am getting the urge to jump on the Impact bandwagon. I'll probably wait for the next generation of the Impact and then make my move. That would give me time to save without having to part ways with my Maverick.

There have been a lot of FX rifles sold. Everyone wants to try them. with the bearcat, impact, wild cat, several models of improved Impacts and the M3 and now the maverick you have several different bull pups. The fire started with our Inventor friend Axel at FX. He is a genius at improving air rifles and challenging other manufactures. Our friend "hold over Ted " showed us what the potential could be with the The bearcat and Impact, Suddenly the simplified Wildcat for those who wanted smaller simpler rifle. Then the improved Impacts and the M3. Now the dual regulator large plenum high powered Maverik. Some want simplicity, some no longer want to be adjusting regulators. Most wanted more power. Some experiment and go back to the M3. Mostly there are a multitude of Each model of FX rifles out there just like cars and trucks and motorcycles and electric vehicles. People change their minds, And the satisfied ones seldom say say they are and relate why they are. The guy that has a large or small problem is going to bring it to the forum. People sell cause they want something they feel is more suited to them. Then some want the money for other hobbies or medical or financial reasons. Nothing new. Those who can trade in their vehicles often for their own personal reasons DO. FX is a good rifle maker with a good reputation, sold by reputable dealers who do their very best to maintain their reputation and business. The are not going to sell second class goods and stay in business. Some people want to change their Maverick for whatever else they feel a desire for is no indication of anything except human nature. You said you are satisfied with yours. Don't be influenced by some sales of others who wish to change their live a little. 

Reactions: Ricochet
The only things the Impact M3 has over the Maverick (for my purposes):
-The Maverick puts the hammer right under your ear, which is just annoying enough that you feel compelled to wear hearing protection in your right ear if you are shooting heavy projectiles
-The dorky safety position on the Maverick

Otherwise, I appreciate that the Maverick has a larger/more efficient plenum and uses reasonably-sized magazines that don't stick out like a Tommy gun. The Maverick is cumbersome enough to tune as it is, so I really wouldn't appreciate the additional tuning knobs on the Impact M3. And the Maverick was $100 cheaper than it is now when I ordered it, although it's still a great value compared to the Impact at its current price.

That said, my Maverick is currently broken despite a very low shot count (seems my front regulator is dead). But c'est la vie for regulated airguns. Hopefully FX responds to my warranty request email some day?

You sound like my brother from another mother!

The Mavericks are great guns - unless you happen to be sinister (left handed). Then they don't work out very well for the shooter at all.

My personal opinion is that the Mav's real claim to fame is the big plenum (moreso than the 2 regs). Nice to have the big plenum so that you can turn Reg#2 down and still get excellent power and more shots per fill (before you fall off the reg).

OTOH, I don't get when folks buy the Mavs in small calibers with short barrels. Then you don't get the biggest benefit that the gun can offer (except maybe if you shoot mostly heavy slugs, but you still don't really want the short barrel where the big plenum won't help you much).

I agree that there is plenty of 'latest and greatest' mentality in this hobby, as there is in so many other hobbies. I think that some folks may also find (especially newer shooters who may be wowed by what some YouTube shooters can do with the gun) that the bullpup format of the Mav may not deliver the accuracy to them which they saw in a video. Bullpups generally take more experience (trigger time) to shoot as well for someone as a traditionally stocked rifle will. Personally I sold several different 'pups early in my airgunning days as they were just too hard for me to shoot well. As I developed better shooting habits through shooting, shooting and more shooting, I have now come back to 'pups as they work much better for me. Perhaps this is something which other Mav sellers are also going through? Nothing at all wrong with the platform.
I had visions of night hunts using my .30 compact mav with a pard 008 on it.... then i thought, certainly i need the sniper version / legnth which i bought a kit for, and subsequently safe queened the whole mess because who the heck has time to go night shooting when they are working 70 hours a week.

For the geeks, like myself that need a number to work with. Use a 28.5 grain projectile at 888,9543234 fps, which will give you 50 fpe at mean sea level and 45-degree latitude. Do not attempt to check this value at high tide because you will get wet.

{(250 Bar - 133.146 Bar) x 14.504 x 1.24 x 0.480 liter } / 10 gr-Air = 101 shots

Duhhh!

WARNING!

2,175.6 psig x 1.24 x 0.079 L = 213.121776 grains of compressed air in the 79 cc (0.079L) plenum.

10 gr-Air / gr-Air-total

I would love an FX Impact M3 in 25 caliber with an 800 mm barrel, 580 cc cylinder to 300 Bar, an 89 cc plenum then shoot my projectiles just below Mach 0.8 with the use of a fixed 10 power telescope with mildots and the little light squares to adjust for windage and elevation than to move the turrets. He with the fastest algorithm, lives to shoot another day.

Uhhhggg...!

FJB Out!
Wow, just Wow! Saved in my favorites now!

I am with you brother,

There is a couple guns I would really like to get like the URAGAN but I will not because it's only offered regulated,.....if they did have an unregulated version I would have jumped on the gun a long time ago.

Unregulated guns only for me.
buy it, take the reg out, and fill it to 120 bar, shoot it 5-20 times, refill it… easy as that

Last edited: