I posted my 100 yard group where's yours?

look at the group out of a so called starter gun.A unregulated challenger .Thank you so much for that.This is what this whole thing is about truth.That giun can run with 3000 dollar guns, And that gun proves there is no such thing as a started guns.Thank you troy .It is snowing here and windy and 5 kids under the age 10.So as sone as wind calms down i'll shoot it.Your videos are the reason i bought my kral puncher and built it.

Very nice job tuning the gun and shooting the groups as well.

I did these outside, at 100 yards, with my Impact sometime back. In between the wind gusts it was. Seldom shoot five shot groups as the wind changes so often a can usually only get three in a decent group. Large top hole is three shots I stopped there cuz I figured I could only mess it up. Did this with the JSB 33.95 pellets.

I shot some groups with several NSA and VK slugs that day, on the same tune, and they did even better. It was a good day!

Same day shortly after shooting the pellets 34gr VK slugs here.

NSA 36gr Dimple nose slugs here three shots low that I did not see through my scope so twisted the turrets up and shot three more.

A good tune and the right projectile and the Impacts will usually shoot like this.

The gun is also regulated troy .I have the lane reg set to 3200 psi.The way i have the valve housing machined keeps the valve stems from breaking. I also custom built the moderator. I'm happy your going to see this gun shoot fast and flat, like i said i'll have it on video with the chrony on it ,shooting 38.5 flat base nielsons. I'm hopping alot of people see these so called cheap guns shoot as good or better than 2000 dollar guns. My artemis guns are extremely well made and with there chokes cut off and barrels polished ,out shoot my impact and wildcat which are now sold.Knowledge is king and is only as good as the people that give it and you and i have alot and we owe it to this sport to show people that you don't have to invest 3000 dollars to have a good gun .Your bussiness is based on that .

IMG_20211126_152002.1637959013.jpg
IMG_20211126_143349.1637959027.jpg
Forgot to attach pics The barrel is 23 inches

Nothing wrong with fixing up a less spendy gun and tuning it to shoot well. Many will take kindly to the werq you do and some have won many matches with a modified inexpensive gun. 

I modified my 2250 with a 2260 .22 barrel, a Discovery tube, a BNM repeater breech and re-werqed the valve and it shot one inch groups or less at 100 yards one out of four or five tries. 

But the .25 Impact shot the above groups more often than not. It's now a .22, shooting one hole groups at fifty yards.

Fx .22 Superior liner at 50 yards with JSB 13.4

I have just started tuning my .30 M3 Sniper for slugs. It is also shooting a bit less than one inch at 100 yards, the first time out with pellets. The slugs are at 1.5 inches yet, so a bit of tuning to go as yet. Still, in the end, I expect it to shoot a bit better like the rest of my FX liners.

Enjoy the hobby/addiction

I could show you my 100 yard groups, but then i would have to kill you.

Naaa just kidding :) I am no way near ready taking my maverick to 100 yards, i am having trouble shooting 50 yards and going home with a smile on my face.

At least we have now moved our 51 yard targets to 50 M, or 50,2 M to be leupold rangefinder exact.

Next shoot will be in sub zero ( deg C ) temperatures, and really i do very bad with cold weather, and i have no faith in my Maverick will be playing more nice than it have so far.

I know there is nothing wrong with upgrading or fixing up cheaper guns its part of the hobby I just said that because he seems to be all cool to Troy which is fine with me but everyone else he talks to he tries to talk down to and seems like he's stalling

Which I don't understand because I started this thread specifically to call out his BS. 

I know there is nothing wrong with upgrading or fixing up cheaper guns its part of the hobby I just said that because he seems to be all cool to Troy which is fine with me but everyone else he talks to he tries to talk down to and seems like he's stalling

I agree with this. It isn't what he's saying but rather his smug attitude. Doesn't set well with me. Besides there is much more to an expensive gun than the accuracy. I've owned plenty of accurate airguns that I just didn't care for ergonomically. Sometimes spending a little more buys you a smooth refined experience that some will never appreciate and that's fine, to each there own. 

I agree with this. It isn't what he's saying but rather his smug attitude. Doesn't set well with me. Besides there is much more to an expensive gun than the accuracy. I've owned plenty of accurate airguns that I just didn't care for ergonomically. Sometimes spending a little more buys you a smooth refined experience that some will never appreciate and that's fine, to each there own.

SO TRUE the Smugness is quite a put off ,First impressions you only get one shot <couldnt resist>,He blew it,He could of come on board kept the BS in check and made a whole host of new friends ,I to believe he"s stalling also.How many takes before he submits his groups,i bet his camera is smoking by the time he"s through, HYNZIE4S