Airforce I own a number of high end airguns

If I buy an Airforce Talon P carbine, am I likely to be disappointed (I realize it's a single shot)?

Please share your impressions if you choose to pull the trigger. It'll be interesting to hear your opinion, as I've got some fine ones too, also stepping past the AF guns on the crazy ride up. But the Air Force line is interesting to me, at least a little.

It's only like $500 so just buy one and find out.

I only shoot semi auto but recently got a .457 SS, trigger isn't terrible, single shot is gay but I knew what it was getting into it so it does it's job and bangs the shyt out of steel
Actually the AAA Talon P is $850 with the 9"moderator, which many say it needs due to the power level. Compared to many other guns, it still looks like an OK deal, IF one can accept the single shot. I still see people asking $1,200 for original Leshiy's and they are only a single shot, so still not a bad deal. At least there is US based service and parts. The power to size ratio is said to be exceptional, and with no regulator to leak or get out of whack should be great for hunting, once you figure out the fill to setting and number of good shots. With a weight of about 4 pounds and not too long, it should do very well when shooting out or off of a vehicle/ATV.

Actually the AAA Talon P is $850 with the 9"moderator, which many say it needs due to the power level. Compared to many other guns, it still looks like an OK deal, IF one can accept the single shot. I still see people asking $1,200 for original Leshiy's and they are only a single shot, so still not a bad deal. At least there is US based service and parts. The power to size ratio is said to be exceptional, and with no regulator to leak or get out of whack should be great for hunting, once you figure out the fill to setting and number of good shots. With a weight of about 4 pounds and not too long, it should do very well when shooting out or off of a vehicle/ATV.
That is roughly what I paid for mine, but I would have bought a moderator anyway (These little guns are LOUD), and with the other mods to the AAA it is still priced reasonably.

If I buy an Airforce Talon P carbine, am I likely to be disappointed (I realize it's a single shot)?
Single shot make you a better shooter imho. Slows you down to concentrate on the shot. I have a Condor ss .25 . The trigger is a bit stiff but not unbearable & can be upgraded. A lot of power & shoots one hole out to 50 yds. i have a Daystate & a crown, wildcat, & Royale. Keeping the condor. Good luck whatever you choose. Kent

I was going to get the talon tunes model. Supposedly, Tony works the trigger, and does a slap hammer mod, and smooths the action. I'd rather spend a few more bucks and get something I'll be happy with:

I love mine! Tony does great work. Bought from TT in 2919. I also have one got good deal on and put .22 barrel in fun hunting and easy walk around gun compared to Raw hm1000x chassis or fx dreamline. Easiest guns to repair/modify yourself.

I did go with the AAA Talon P with the optional 9" moderator. Added an O-ring kit, breech seals and valve kit. I will report back after I get some time behind it. I plan to test it as is, then play with the valves. I'm sure I'll be talking to Doug at Mad dog and a stock will be added, and may buy an adapter to try other pickles to get the sound where I want it. Thank you for all the replies.