I need you expert opinions

It’s hard for someone to recommend a compressor in that price range, unless it was a Yong Heng, authentic one not a clone. Those give you the best bang for the Buck when starting out, but the exchange is dealing with water buckets and if you were looking for more of a transport type that taps into your car battery, well, the Yong Heng isn’t the one.

Anyway, if you were indeed looking for one to travel with, I personally wouldn’t recommend any of them that are marketed for thst. If you do yourself a favor and do a search, you will find countless threads on premature failures, and some of those folks the sellers left them hanging so now they have a nice paperweight.

So if someone does suggest one of those, don’t be upset with him later on for leading you down that path. If you go cheap on an air supply source, made to compress air into high pressures, yes, it’s gonna be a too good to be true deal if you think it’s gonna last you

It’s hard for someone to recommend a compressor in that price range, unless it was a Yong Heng, authentic one not a clone. Those give you the best bang for the Buck when starting out, but the exchange is dealing with water buckets and if you were looking for more of a transport type that taps into your car battery, well, the Yong Heng isn’t the one.

Anyway, if you were indeed looking for one to travel with, I personally wouldn’t recommend any of them that are marketed for thst. If you do yourself a favor and do a search, you will find countless threads on premature failures, and some of those folks the sellers left them hanging so now they have a nice paperweight.

So if someone does suggest one of those, don’t be upset with him later on for leading you down that path. If you go cheap on an air supply source, made to compress air into high pressures, yes, it’s gonna be a too good to be true deal if you think it’s gonna last you
Ok thanks for you comment and yep I’m looking for a portable compressor, then I see that a cheaper are disposable option

Ey bro !!

Thanks Yong Heng looks the correct way, but is not portable or yes ?
One member made his "portable" with a self-contained transportable water tank, plugging in on location, but, no, not considered portable. Many fill SCBA tanks with YH, then bring those to the range. WM

In that price range the Yong Heng in my opinion is the way to go. I bought one about three years ago and I used it every week since then to fill both my guns and top off my 3L and 6L fill bottles. I bought a spare Yong Heng, but I can't get the original one to die. It's like the Energizer Bunny. If you need portable, buy a 3L or larger CF tank and top it off with the Yong Heng. Don't waste your time buying any of the cheapy 12v junk box compressors. I have one of those I use as a paper weight. I could have bought a CF bottle instead.

Reactions: Betohunter
I have a yong Heng and a yong Heng clone. I fill scba to 4500 and certain guns to 5000, almost zero problems in 3 years. The burst disk and the plug that holds the gyceryn in the guage popped on the yong Heng. I replaced the burst disk with one supplied in the included kit and replaced the guage with a better one from Amazon, no problems since. The clone has had zero problems. Keep fresh oil and don't shut off under pressure and they will last. The yh is faster than my twin cylinder larger air venturi, which mostly collects dust and is for sale😁.

Reactions: bckyrdsnpr52