I need to be banned.

Went into town today. Didn’t really have time to stop at AGS, I’m thinking JBS 8.44’s. I wasn’t going to stop. I must of had an out of body experience again. I’m in their parking area. Well I go in and get my 10 tins. The owner pulls out a Diana 34 Premium .177, nice shape. View attachment 320445View attachment 320447 How do you say no. View attachment 320449 Upgraded sights and stock. It’s mine now. I’m not a huge fan of Diana’s. Maybe that will change.

Damn it!
I was looking for one when I settled for the 280 premium, is it used?

Reactions: crowski
I love the fact no shipping. I think he’s fair.
Scoffed a 3x9x40 Air Max off another rifle, have to do a little juggling. .
6CF7BB58-0A99-4225-BABC-5BB026D509F1.jpeg
It had Hawke rings. The stop set screw has a taper on the bottom which kinda defeats the purpose.
So far shooting good, need more time and crony. Thanks for advice. Crow

Went into town today. Didn’t really have time to stop at AGS, I’m thinking JBS 8.44’s. I wasn’t going to stop. I must of had an out of body experience again. I’m in their parking area. Well I go in and get my 10 tins. The owner pulls out a Diana 34 Premium .177, nice shape. How do you say no. Upgraded sights and stock. It’s mine now. I’m not a huge fan of Diana’s. Maybe that will change.
Nice piece,...I'm sure you'll warm up to it quite nicely. Mine's a 36C in .177; looks same as this. Date stamp on barrel says '92;..have had her since '96. Tack driver...used to shoot aspirin tablets at 10yds, open sights back in the day; and good power too,...could almost punch through a penny at 25 feet. Even now, 27 years on, - with no rebuilds, she still spits pellets like a champ. Enjoy!

Damn it!
I was looking for one when I settled for the 280 premium, is it used?
Sorry I missed. Yes it’s used, came in box. Crow
Nice piece,...I'm sure you'll warm up to it quite nicely. Mine's a 36C in .177; looks same as this. Date stamp on barrel says '92;..have had her since '96. Tack driver...used to shoot aspirin tablets at 10yds, open sights back in the day; and good power too,...could almost punch through a penny at 25 feet. Even now, 27 years on, - with no rebuilds, she still spits pellets like a champ. Enjoy!
yeah, tell me about it. At last count there was 50+....got them stashed all around the house. It's addicting,...can't seem to satiate the itch
I hear you. I gotta be 50 or more, less an 4 years. Things are going to slow down.
Nice shooting gun. I’m impressed. Crow
Gorgeous gun! I don't think your problem is you though......I think it's your gun dealer who knows you! LOL!

Does he see you coming? Is your number in his speed dial? Do you have your name on a parking space yet?
r1lover Thanks. LOL. No speed dial. But parking space would be cool with name plate.
I might pay a little more than a private sale, but I know the vendor. I got the rifle in my hands, I can say no, can’t if shipped. Also I’m supporting local which I am myself. And I don’t have to write a post because so and so ripped me off. And last I save huge by picking up, probably $50. for ripoff delivery. Crow

Went into town today. Didn’t really have time to stop at AGS, I’m thinking JBS 8.44’s. I wasn’t going to stop. I must of had an out of body experience again. I’m in their parking area. Well I go in and get my 10 tins. The owner pulls out a Diana 34 Premium .177, nice shape. How do you say no. Upgraded sights and stock. It’s mine now. I’m not a huge fan of Diana’s. Maybe that will change.
I done you a favor and reported you. Nice rifle!