I need to be banned.

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
Went into town today. Didn’t really have time to stop at AGS, I’m thinking JBS 8.44’s. I wasn’t going to stop. I must of had an out of body experience again. I’m in their parking area. Well I go in and get my 10 tins. The owner pulls out a Diana 34 Premium .177, nice shape.
DDAB253A-0B16-4D4E-893D-8EAC722F2F0C.jpeg
DCC3D75F-96BE-429C-9065-142441BA07E4.jpeg
How do you say no.
08A0713E-16A2-4F4C-B424-AA41B9F00AAC.jpeg
Upgraded sights and stock. It’s mine now. I’m not a huge fan of Diana’s. Maybe that will change.

I keep thinking , must be nice to have a store in town , but then i would be starving , broke , car out of gas home lost because of not paying taxes .

OH nice gun BTW
No, because think how much we’d save in shipping! ;) Crowski, I think you’re gonna like it. Mine is a little older and plainer version but a great shooter. Put a peep on mine because I just don’t deal well with a notch sight anymore. Can’t tell, does your front have replaceable inserts? Mine doesn’t, wish it did. Hates JSB pellets, loves H&N FTT.

Reactions: Growlamunkay
He who has the most toys in the end win Crowski. Nice fine. Enjoy.
Hey Shambozzie I’m not looking for the end…..but
When I die, I wanna die like my Grandfather, in his sleep…
Not SCREEMING like the 5 passengers in his car. Crow
I keep thinking , must be nice to have a store in town , but then i would be starving , broke , car out of gas home lost because of not paying taxes .

OH nice gun BTW
Thanks, ya haven’t missed many weeks in the last two years. Scary, always score something. Crow

Reactions: FarmPlinker
Lol,Hi crow. That guy has your #. He 's probably thinking, "I could have gotten more". "But it's crow."lol Well???? Have you put a couple thru it yet? AGN Needs! To Know! If it were me I'd lose the Pic rail and go with a smaller scope. The stock for sure and happen-stance? the chassis of the R34 is all about close hunting.Stalking or ambush. ///not ranged sniping. Scope wise....Maybe the Hawke Airmax 3-12x40 compact if she really shows promise or my favorite from the start,the " 2-7x32 AMX." . She looks sweet,cgrats. I use BKL rings. What rings have u gone with?

Last edited:
Reactions: crowski