• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I need some input on disassembling my Umarex Fusion 2.

yes, it is and no help
do i assume that that housing is plastic for lack of a better word
i saw no screws holding it together meaning it is bonded together and with that no way to get to the valve
could the valve be flushed out with a non-corrosive cleaner maybe
i would Email Umarex and get a parts diagram. it will tell you what you need to know but do not get your hopes up because they sometime do not sell parts that would take disassembly
they like to do that and that means shipping the rifle to them, hardly worth it
but there are some unknown here i being not an owner i have no idea what i would do
for a CO2 gun valve to leak out the barrel the smallest piece of crud will do it but if the seat or pin of the valve is damaged well you know the answer
could it be a rifle that is not meant to be worked on, that answer is i could be

Email Umarex

good luck Mike

after reading this review these seem to be troubled rifles
https://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2020/07/umarex-fusion-2-co2-rifle-part-2/

i can say that if you what to go with a CO2 rifle that has a great track record a Hammerli 850 old version with the LW barrel or the M2 could be a better choice and sometimes you can find them at very good prices
i have a .177 and .22 850

Last edited:
well you got your answer it was made to work and when it stopped you were the proud owner of a club and the reply is no surprise i have gotten them on other guns before
i mean the rifle could be repaired if they sold the valve and housing as a unit but to be a company that has a product that has no parts diagram is absurd at best
if you try to flush with no luck cut it open

it is too bad but a warning to all that might think of buying one of these BUYER BEWARE