I need of your knowledge for choose scope.

Another good choice is Arken Optics. Very good reviews. 25%off right now. Side focus from 25 yards. Glass reticle. Guaranteed for life. Veteran owned.

Reactions: Betohunter
I have about 7K shots through my HW95L .22 using this model, https://us.hawkeoptics.com/airmax-30-sf-compact-4-16x44-amx-ir.html, at 17 FPE with no problems.
Would in large part be because Hawke needed a scope a step up from their Vantage line that would hold up to bigger magnum springers.
They designed and built the Airmax scope line to do just that, then added the new AMX reticle and a 20% wider field of view than the Vantage scopes have.
Opinion tends to be split on the reticle since some love it (I'm one, own 8), some can't stand it....lol.
There's a few threads on AGN about them.

Reactions: Deerstalker
AMX reticle.

xoAP8F5m.jpg

Last edited:
I THINK the recommended max fpe in a springer for the Vantage line is 12fpe. I have a few Athlons including a Talos. My Talos is on my .20 HW95. I'm about 3k shots through there now and its going strong still. Athlon has one of the best warranties in the game so if some goes wrong, you are covered.
Dude the hawke vantage is rated for rimfire and centerline rifles .I have a vantage 4x12 mounted on a magnum springer at 23 fpe and it's held zero and tracks on clicks paired with the chairgun ballistic program perfectly. Myth versus fact...

Reactions: Betohunter
The Hawke Vantage line of scopes, straight from talking to a Customer Service rep AT Hawke are only rated by them for springers 12fpe or less, so it's not myth, just words straight from Hawke on how they rate the line...lol. They have a great warranty and will honor it if your Vantage scope does break, but they'll still tell you they only rate them up to 12fpe.
I know shooters who've tried them and had good luck. I'm one of them and own a few, all of them on 15-18fpe springers, but I've always put that luck down to every one of mine having Iluminated Reticles so etched glass vs wire for a reticle.