• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I need more post

😆 its more like AA...airguns anonymous 🤣except my pellet slinging keeps me from drinking!
I quit drinking 4 years ago and have spent way more on airguns and pellets than I ever did on booze. Especially now since I can see and actually hit my target!

I quit drinking 4 years ago and have spent way more on airguns and pellets than I ever did on booze. Especially now since I can see and actually hit my target!
Thats awesome!!🤗 Been some years for me now....i think6 ir 7?....I'm sad to admit that I will never be able to spend that much on airguns....🥴spent wayy too much on booze back in the day to catch up to that number😅...
🤔but I can try eh?.

Ok! Challenge accepted!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah it isn't even close haha. Between giving up drinking AND smoking I'm still in the negative after discovering this hobby.

Thats awesome!!🤗 Been some years for me now....i think6 ir 7?....I'm sad to admit that I will never be able to spend that much on airguns....🥴spent wayy too much on booze back in the day to catch up to that number😅...
🤔but I can try eh?.

Ok! Challenge accepted!🤣🤣🤣🤣
20 years this year. No chance I’ll catch up but at least I know what I bought in the morning