I NEED Help!!! I found the Dealer Map for Reximex but I don't know how to insert

I found the information when I googled "Reximex Dealers" and I found a map showing "Georgia Airguns" and "Airguns of Arizona" as dealers. I called both of the airgun dealers and was told they never heard of Reximex. 

I found the dealer map and copied it hoping to paste it here. But the image is closed immediately by the file server here at the forum.

Can anyone help me. I have the map set up in an email I sent to myself. I can forward it to anyone who can help getting it posted here in the forum.

My email is [email protected]

I found the information when I googled "Reximex Dealers" and I found a map showing "Georgia Airguns" and "Airguns of Arizona" as dealers. I called both of the airgun dealers and was told they never heard of Reximex. 

I found the dealer map and copied it hoping to paste it here. But the image is closed immediately by the file server here at the forum.

Can anyone help me. I have the map set up in an email I sent to myself. I can forward it to anyone who can help getting it posted here in the forum.

I went to their site and apparently they have taken down that page from their site. If you did not save the image as a file on your computer/phone, then the image no longer exists where it can be accessed online.

There's the problem.......................duckduckgo

Did you notice that GOOGLE also listed two CAR DEALERS in the list?

There is a thread here or GTA about how someone added AoA and Georgia Airguns to the Reximex US dealers list, when in fact neither retailor has anything to do with that vendor

Edit: that thread is here on AGN, and started by the OP of THIS thread..... soooo gotta ask, what am I missing.....

Nothing.........................he was relying on GOOGLE as a credible source of information. IT wasn't "Reximex" dealer page, it was a GOOGLE result.

OP sure wants Reximex info put up here. Fishy... I don't even know what a Reximex is, don't think I need to know either.

No he doesn't. You have to actually read to understand. In this case the op is upset because he believes the Reximex or someone pretending to be them are falshly advertising by claiming certain well known industry vendors are distributing their products in the USA.

I don't have a dog in the fight but OP if you want to upload a picture look at the top of the edit window. There is a little picture icon with a plus sign. Click that and follow the prompts

just bought a reximex from Thammer here on the classifieds ads so yes these rifles are real and i cant wait to get mine
20211020_153144.1635369665.1635818903.jpg