• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I need help Contacting vector optics

Zucker, thank you for being part of this forum.

I sent an email to both of the addresses you provided. Others here may have a similar question. 

Do you know if the Sentinel line is rated for use on Spring Piston air rifles? I am looking for a scope for my RWS 56 and the sentinel 8-32 or 10-40 look perfect but I need to be sure the airgun double recoil will not damage the scope.

Sorry if this is off topic of this thread.

Zucker,

I have sent messages to your amazon address twice and once to your facebook address and once to [email protected] and I have called the customer service phone number listed on amazon and called amazon and was told they can not contact vector that I should just return the scope. I will try one more attempt I will pm you my Email address.

Thank you,

Jim

Bluecup,

Would you mind explaining the issues you are having? I have 2 of these scopes currently and may be able to see if mine exhibit the same problem or help to rule anything out. 

If nothing else it may be helpful for other to know what common issues may exist. We are now familiar with reg creep, leak points and other common occurrences with several models of guns from shared knowledge. 

Zucker asks how he can help at 12:48A.M.,that means he is probably in China and there is a 12 hour time difference. Few people working would be posting that late at night so it is a most probable assumption. Basically 14 hours later you can't get in touch with him because he went home at 5:00A.M our time. He probably didn't get back towork until 9:00PM our time.

Zucker, thank you for being part of this forum.

I sent an email to both of the addresses you provided. Others here may have a similar question. 

Do you know if the Sentinel line is rated for use on Spring Piston air rifles? I am looking for a scope for my RWS 56 and the sentinel 8-32 or 10-40 look perfect but I need to be sure the airgun double recoil will not damage the scope.

Sorry if this is off topic of this thread.

Update, response from Vector Optics:

"Sentinel is not suggested to be used on double spring airgun."

Hello Lewis

Sentinel 8-32/10-40 MOA Clicks are good for airgun using but not suggested for Spring airgun Double recoil.

I am sorry that i am not good at recommending optics for you cause i live in China not able to use any weapons.

but i try this, I do recommend below 3 optics.

FFP, but with MIL clicks

https://vector2007.com/products/scff-23-tactical-4-5-14x44-ffp-compact-riflescope 

https://vector2007.com/products/scff-26-marksman-6-24x50ffp-riflescope 

SFP. MOA clicks

https://vector2007.com/products/scol-24-aston-5-30x56sfp-riflescope

new product development for airgun using is also a goal this year and 2021

Thank you for your supports!

We always keep fool and appreciated to received your suggestions about airgun riflescopes development.

Sincerely

Zucker asks how he can help at 12:48A.M.,that means he is probably in China and there is a 12 hour time difference. Few people working would be posting that late at night so it is a most probable assumption. Basically 14 hours later you can't get in touch with him because he went home at 5:00A.M our time. He probably didn't get back towork until 9:00PM our time.

Thank you for your understanding! sir

Maybe with delay but i always check my email within 24h