• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I need help calibrating FX Pocket Chronograph

I just bought a FX Pocket chronograph.

It consistently reads 15+ fps faster than my Pro Chronograph which seems to read the correct velocity, confirmed by Stelok.

I have tried to calibrate it to read the same as my Pro Chronograph but there seems to be a glitch with the app.
According to the owners manual you should be able to change the velocity + or - 2%
I'm able to add velocity but I cannot lower the velocity.

Thanks in advance

Screenshot_20230616_094811_FX Radar.jpg

Screenshot_20230616_194613_FX Radar.jpg

Over fifteen years of archery (FT and FITA) competition I learned that no two chronographs shows the same. In my club - several times along the years - we collected many brands and models for side by side comparison, this how I know. Friendly advise, pick one and stick with it.
With FX radar pretty much you need to place it where is no echo from surrounding objects, behind a muzzle alligned with the path. On my Impact I mount it below and on my L2 on the side of the barrel.

My FX Pocket Chrony reads about 1% faster than my 90s model ProChrono, when the FX WILL WORK. Sent it in for service since it didn't work all weekend and missed maybe 80% of the shots Monday.
Try using this mount for your FX chronograph.
I have shot hundreds of shots and reads them all.

I have the angled one for side mounting

20230806_205424.jpg

20230806_205314.jpg

Last edited: