I need Ernest Rowe's help for impact's problem!!!

I am sorry, the wight of pellet should be 48 grain^_^, the SN number of my impact X is 184xxx, i think should be Gen3? i have checked all the parts according to videos of Ernest, it looks nothing wrong there. and i bought the gun from local distributer, for the hammer and spring, i think they are original, but not sure about that, any way to check if they are original?

ye, i have only one ball in the front block too, why one ball for two holes?

To mag_de_mars, i did nothing to the spring, but the problem really related to the power wheel setting, when i dial to 5 and Max, that means the speed is over 230m/s, the pin broken,

but if i dial Min--4, the speed is under 230, the pin looks fine.

it looks the pin take force of the shooting and a so small pin is not reasonable !

I am sorry, the wight of pellet should be 48 grain^_^, the SN number of my impact X is 184xxx, i think should be Gen3? i have checked all the parts according to videos of Ernest, it looks nothing wrong there. and i bought the gun from local distributer, for the hammer and spring, i think they are original, but not sure about that, any way to check if they are original?

Warranty then, is not normal (in old gens was a problem) 

haut2007 give me a phone call some minutes ago, he explain me an other possibility, 

check if once loaded the pellet probe move front and back, even a little movement can cause a pressure on it and by the way push a very high force on the pin when you shoot, 

once loaded the pellet probe must be strongly fitted in the brass breech and don't move, if not the case you must verify the length and use the screwing.

Have you checked the handle lever part A4?

As I said before if it gets too large, it will break the pin. 

1557855185_9727213595cdafbd1577236.57889489_IMG_20190330_195514.jpg
1557855223_12022315525cdafbf709ca62.27151735_IMG_20190409_192408.jpg

I broke 2 pins before replacing this part A4. No issues after changing this part. 

haut2007 give me a phone call some minutes ago, he explain me an other possibility, 

check if once loaded the pellet probe move front and back, even a little movement can cause a pressure on it and by the way push a very high force on the pin when you shoot, 

once loaded the pellet probe must be strongly fitted in the brass breech and don't move, if not the case you must verify the length and use the screwing.

Hi Mag_de_mars, i just tested, the probe is very tight, and it strongly fitted in the breech when loaded the pellets, so sad..

Is that YouTube link supposed to invoke Chinese YouTube? That is what hsppens when I click on it. I just returned from a business-trip to China myself and i wonder if YouTube thinks i am still there.

Hi Armedleftist, i have no idea how can that youtube link inserted into my post, it's weird.......i don't think youtube will push Chinese topics to you when you back to US, because you IP address already switched to US,^_^