I need a cheap field target rifle!

I have all the necessary gear to fill and operate a pcp so my budget is all for the gun but im limited to 200 bucks and id like to go lower. Problem is i heard 20 fpe is the limit for my field target club. Problem is my rangemaster is a demonic entity and I heard he makes the targets so hard only 177 really works. I heard that after I bought a gamo urban from walmart for 220 bucks. I love the urban and want to keep it but now im limited. I am looking at a maximus, qb chief, used guantlet would b kool. Looking really hard at qb79 from archer airguns with the bulk fill co2 adapter. But im confused will bulk fill co2 adapter allow me to fit a 13ci paintball tank with ninja regulator or would i need a different adapter? This gun seems to be the one i want but i dont want co2 thanks guys. Any gun i can easily modify to 15 fpe and is accurate will work. 

Im looking into a 2240 with 24 in barrel recrowned and lapped converted to bottle? Dico valve and tube perhaps? Pvc shroud with hair curlers and delrin washers and a homemade power adjuster. The mad scientist in me is frothing at the lips. If crossman engraves sniper no sniping on it I might faint. I wanted a ratcatcher since i was a kid and saw my dads. I just found out u can get one at crossman custom shop. Does crossman still give discount and free shipping on fridays for custom shop tho?