• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

I need a 25 auto TJ barrel in 9/16 diameter not sure if it’s made

Tj enterprise.. is a great shop to businesses.. I have had flawless experience even when a barrel was sent to me to thin.. was no problem at all .. I be ordering custom barrels in custom twist.. buying tooling and shipped to him .. and it was flat out flawless.. now I only need them machined..

20230403_142632.jpg

I recently put a TJ .257, 25-35, 1/2" diameter barrel on my Cothran .257 build. Yup, it's a 1:10 twist. Was a bit apprehensive at first as it's not usually done, but I wanted to use several of the moulds I have for 25-20 WCF. It works a charm, I can run nice, long 98 grain slugs and they group nicely. And it's no Texan, but the rifle will produce 125lbft of energy.
Chris

Tj enterprise.. is a great shop to businesses.. I have had flawless experience even when a barrel was sent to me to thin.. was no problem at all .. I be ordering custom barrels in custom twist.. buying tooling and shipped to him .. and it was flat out flawless.. now I only need them machined..

View attachment 349391how can i order tj barrel ,cant find any where to get one , please post the link if you dont mind . i like to order one for my fx m3 impact ,