I MIGHT HAVE TO HUNT TO PUT FOOD ON TABLE

DOUGER:

I love deer too man but sadly I can't hunt the big game other state I can here no

You changed states once, you can do it again.

Almost 30 years ago I divorced my wife because she wasn't a good mother. I raised my sons alone and refused to take food stamps. My pay at the time was about $8.25 an hour working 40 hours a week. After all our expenses and paying daycare for a one and three year old, our food budget was 5-7 dollars per week and I had to spend it wisely. Chicken legs at the time were $2.90 for a 10 pound bag so we ate chicken legs and rice every day. We didn't have all we wanted but we did have all we needed. To earn money day trips and activities with my sons, after work I would offer to do yard work for anything people wanted to pay, even $2 to mow the lawn or whatever. Most people payed a fair wage and we saw every attraction within 200 miles of our home.

I could've had $345 per month in food stamps but I could not take that from my neighbors when I could earn my own living. I find it disgusting to see morbidly obese people get even fatter on EBT from their neighbors work. If we must feed the poor, I say offer them only dry beans and rice. There must be incentive to do better and those people should never eat better than the ones paying for it. A better plan would be community gardens for them to manage on their own.

There's an old saying here in the south.... Can't never could do nothin and couldn't just wouldn't.

Heavy-impact

HQ down my food stamp to 15.00 in dec befor that jan 350 to 194 if I hunt will not have caught in crime it skill the are importation you know I even got mre but even that borring fresh meat will be good and iam southern live in NY I see thing before it happen some time plus rent 610 a month I walk 20 miles every other day I am 51 not about to give up and die over little pain lol but really hunting with air gun to me is option and keep me from hard core crime of theft that fix to come about in feb 

Heavy-impact

HQ down my food stamp to 15.00 in dec befor that jan 350 to 194 if I hunt will not have caught in crime it skill the are importation you know I even got mre but even that borring fresh meat will be good and iam southern live in NY I see thing before it happen some time plus rent 610 a month I walk 20 miles every other day I am 51 not about to give up and die over little pain lol but really hunting with air gun to me is option and keep me from hard core crime of theft that fix to come about in feb

My point is people are given waaay too much in food stamps/EBT. If they would manage this wisely they would have enough to see them through bad times. A family of four gets about $1000 per month... I could feed 80 people on that amount with ease.

1547250430_9041645545c392afeabba86.43374287_2[1].jpg

will I dont that part I have two other people that only three in my houes I never see that much ever but hunt will better then not doing anything right look at my pic do i look fat to you I am only 160,5 lol yes really my pic no lie some people can work some can't but I have other skill do like hunting and trap making I been learning survival skill and hunting will be next thing I will do for real I not worry other people this at time just survive and time is come I have no other choes lot are dead set on take food stamp that choes some people no other choes just I no other choes get out there with bulldog357 and do it after get hunting lesion 

jcd:

what if not end in week what happen run over a year food stamp end in FEB as day 21 in the state shut down that have close some fund off nexts be job this why I have hunt getting out there an do it this jan I only 15.00 in dec I got 15.oo fed 36000000 people out of food this is shift I been in it until june 2018 I saw the count down in own food stamp I knew was coming no control over it I have save some money for food but rest I have hunt it lot thing want for bulldog357 be put on back burner when this over then can get tank but know I have wait for that just think of this might give some lot thing last time I eat stake was in june

the bill on internet not my ect is not my ebt is my I pay cell bills and my NRA member ship I pay mre and clothing tax and other I have pay even rent and netfixs oh I for got and ammo for the bulldog357 the pump bi pod and ar 15 sight swiss army scope other scope was given to me strap I paid for all together got 5 bills that I pay and I am on time when I pat it after that iam broke 877.00 dont go far plus I keep in 10 in bank so what go under