• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I met an awesome AGN member!

Very recently we "talked" here at AGN and then met for a shoot last week He brought some awesome weaponry like a JSAR Mini Raptor, two FX Dream Tac and an FX Impact .30.

I'd never shot any of those. All were very nice guns but I especially liked the Impact, WOW!

Honestly never expected to actually meet anyone from here or GTA but I have succeeded in doing that and it's cool. 

This is a really solid community. I’ve had this forum saved on my phones homepage for years. I recently came back from an extended break from airguns due to having 2 kids but I always would pop in on the all topic category and just check what’s the latest. 

Fx seems to always have something new going on. I left with a impact mk1 came back almost 2 years later and bought an mkll impact, plenum upgrade, couple new barrels, new scope, and I’m about to buy another gun. 

This forum is really great I have to agree! 

I NEVER expected to actually meet people on this or GTA but so glad it worked out that way. I'd see a guy's post and they seem nice so I PM them and give out my phone number. 

Talked to guys in Portland, Southern Oregon and Eastern rural Montana. Super nice folks and one that I've become buddies with here close by and another that brought awesome guns to my house FOR ME TO SHOOT. Doesn't get any better! Love to meet and shoot with our Montana guy, maybe.

The shooting day was about an hour here at my house and 17 yard 'range'. Not long distance enough to stretch the legs on that Impact .30 but I liked the trigger, accuracy, awesome smack down power and side lever resistance. I still polish my Taipan Vet Long .25 every day and bring out the BSA R10.22. Oddly I shoot the Artemis PP700SA .177 the most, I know it's weird.

I feel lucky to have bridged the digital thing.

Man, you sure were fortunate. Some people have all the luck.
1f601.svg

You'll get lucky too