• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I may have a problem

Hey molder. I might get one eventually. Like when I'm old and decrepit. Right now I don't mind the exercise. It only took about 75 pumps. I do 10 pumps then take a break, rinse and repeat. It was actually easier than I was lead to believe it was going to be. One of the reasons I chose the Bullboss was the smaller 230cc cylinder.. I wanted a PCP rifle that didn't rely on electricity to fill.

Hi Walter. I've seen some 4 stage pumps at about $100. Supposed to get the job done with easier pumping and 15% fewer pumps than the 3 stage. I might try one if this $46 Chinese one misbehaves. At least, the first time, it worked flawlessly in spite of my ignorance. As for your heartbeat, fill it up at night and shoot in the day..........or use it to test how well you shoot under stress.

Actually, I think I'll just get a couple of extra 230cc cylinders from Hatsan. Should be able to chase a leak that way. Fill it off the rifle, then screw it in and check. I can get 2 for 200 bucks.

Man, my brain is in a fog this morning. I can check for leaks with what I have now. As above, I just need to remove the cylinder from the gun and fill it. Then screw it in and check. I don't need to spend any more dough. But I think I will get an extra cylinder anyway. What the heck.