• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I lucked out- BIG TIME!

I have been wanting to add an Airgun labs double tube to my P-rod since I 1st saw one, of course that's exactly when they became unavailable. Now 18 months later, Lloyd has begun making them again, starting with the Discovery (available through Stalwart Arms ) and then M-rod/P-rod. He mentioned on another forum that he had a few P-rod tubes laying around and he could put 1 together from old stock. I contacted him and we were discussing options when the weekend hit and he was off for the duration, that proved advantageous for me. My goal was a 14.5" Lothar Walther barrel, extra power hammer spring, larger transfer port and a folding, collapsible stock. I wanted the Airgun labs forend,but it was an additional 80 bucks and I figured I would make my own. I wanted a light carbine that would accurately shoot the 21gr pellets @ 800fps, and fit in a short case or backpack,and shoot 24+ shots without recharging. If I could have contacted Lloyd Saturday morning, the process would have started, instead I found this complete gun for sale with everything except the folding stock adapter, which I happen to already have and the sale included the take-off barrel, forend and shroud,(the owner had even cut a longer shroud to match the longer barrel ) this was very cool because I have a p-rod breech, airtube, blue fork grip frame, air valve, foster fitting end cap ready to assemble another p-rod - Crazy! I am not going to say what I paid, but it saved me substantial coin, and I can stop buying parts piece meal.
Now I have a spare 1701p breech that might become a 25cal single shot with the take-off barrel from the M-rod, should I go 10" or 12"?